The *OFFICIAL* WiiChat Martial Artist Thread.

ThePrinceOfSoul

The Ganja Bard
Jun 12, 2007
Washington,DC
Wii Online Code
2770-3045-1955-2664
This thread I will being fill with all types info about Martial arts/Kung-fu/health/fitness needs.

So please bare with me. This is my first time doing something like that. But I'll do my best.!
Known Martial Artist:
Tony Jaa. (One of my personal heroes.)

Famous Martial Artist:
Bruce Lee

Weapons Of China:
Nunchaku aka "Numchuks"

Last edited:
am i on crack or was there already a martial arts thread? :confused:

anyways i did jiu jitsu for a while. i was never any good lol my best friend was an instructor at the school and i would always “ookie” (spelling?) for her during belt tests. it was fun

I would not say Tony Jaa is famous
Jackie Chan
burice lee
Jet lei
now they are famous.
Tony Jaa could easily be bigger than all of them (his talents are far greater imo) but he needs to get outta tialand, the directing there is awfull and his films are really bad becuase of it!

Last edited:
The_Loose_Cannon said:
am i on crack or was there already a martial arts thread? :confused:

I was gona say the same thing

Cant be arsed top retype all that stuff again

Well fighting mania did call me the succsessor to Hokoto shin ken

Dose that count

Hehe I love this kind of Thread, considering i'm a big Marital Arts fan, My Fave Martial Art Actor has to be Jet Li, Bruce lee however is the One who most influenced me on Martial Arts, and Tony Jaa, i only watch one movie from him, the Protector, not sure if their others, but i can say that Muay Thai looks kick ass...Anyways i do Kyokushin "Ultimate truth" Kyokushin is the strongest style of "Karate" i've been doing it for 2 and a half year and i don't plan on Stoping, though i'm trained in Kyokushin, i fight more like Jet Li, Lets just say after watching hours after hours after hours of his movies..you learn a trick or two..^^

Meh
I call my stlye "brawlin fist of street"

i trained modernized karate for like 7 years then trained shuri ryu for a year but all three of my schools closed down so i cant train right now...... is it just me or does it seem that there arent too many karate schools around? you only see tae kwon do schools and kung fu schools...i think theres only 3 shuri ryu schools in florida....ugh well yeahh

Back