Anti-Campers

That's the good thing about playing a lot together we always know where all of us are at even if 3 of us are run n gun we still know each others styles. To say they weren't that tough I would beg to differ. I know the only way we lose without a full team is if we get stuck with guys who are killing 4 guys and getting killed 12 times lol. Buit hey if u got the best of them a game ot two good job cause it doesn't happen often.

Don't get me wrong. I was very impressed. I believe it took me a game or two to get a handle on the style and to hold my own. Of course, I was basically playing on my own.

That's cool. Yah I have that same issue esp playing team. Many times I end up losing even tho I get 20+ kills just cause I'm stuck with very low levels against four people in level 20s. But I understand I. Remember being low level u gotta start somewhere. U want to send over ur code we can team up oncve in a while. I talked to raphael he did say u were pretty good though. I'm always looking to team up with people when I'm by myself.

First off your response was so fast u should prob get a life doRk...see u on the field gamer. P.s. don't worry about recovering from this worry about playing me.

First off your response was so fast u should prob get a life doRk...see u on the field gamer. P.s. don't worry about recovering from this worry about playing me.

So, I should get a life...and also be "worried" about playing a game? o_O

This Is A Post From The ++Team,

Do you want to be on a team? We're expanding and recruiting solid members!

We have a very strong Team and we're gathering all the best players!
(WE'RE A HACK-FREE TEAM)

If you're interested please send us a Facebook message with:
- Level
- Goldeneye Name
- Friend Code

message me at...
www.Facebook.com/JasonMCaron

Thank You and Good Luck!
~ Everyone From The ++Team

and I just make my rounds.. BAM! melee...

Haha.

I don't "camp" like sit in one place and wait for players to randomly walk in front of me. But since I play the objective-based games (GoldenEye, Black Box) I do tend to 'patrol' one or two areas. Well, except Facility. I am a sit-still certified camper on that map. Its the only map I can effectively use a shotgun in, and I gotta gain the experience on it somehow.

Where do you camp? Under the stairs on that awning thingy? ;)

Dok by the way it was fun dominating your "team"...tell your hack cheater friend candence to man up and play with the guns he's earned and not the prox mines and last act he hacked to get like a pussy...funny thing is ur team of shitty hacks could only beat us in one game...maybeu guys need to update your cheat codes u friggin dorks

and I just make my rounds.. BAM! melee...

Haha.

I don't "camp" like sit in one place and wait for players to randomly walk in front of me. But since I play the objective-based games (GoldenEye, Black Box) I do tend to 'patrol' one or two areas. Well, except Facility. I am a sit-still certified camper on that map. Its the only map I can effectively use a shotgun in, and I gotta gain the experience on it somehow.

Where do you camp? Under the stairs on that awning thingy? ;)

If you want to know, then come find me.

Dok by the way it was fun dominating your "team"...tell your hack cheater friend candence to man up and play with the guns he's earned and not the prox mines and last act he hacked to get like a pussy...funny thing is ur team of shitty hacks could only beat us in one game...maybeu guys need to update your cheat codes u friggin dorks

Yes. You are clearly beyond me in talent. How could I ever hope to be competitive in a game against you, when your abilities are so very far above my own? You demonstrated remarkable skill in those games. You're by far the best player I've ever played against.

I don't have a problem with campers either, is part of a playing style. If there's a sniper on a team or you choose a sniper rifle to play, what do you expect?

Back