Anti-Campers

I got the Toros yeasterday and have spent a nice couple of days 'camping/sniping' to get the weapon proficiencies. Shame about the lack of silencer though.

Oh, Ill find you

Haha.

I don't "camp" like sit in one place and wait for players to randomly walk in front of me. But since I play the objective-based games (GoldenEye, Black Box) I do tend to 'patrol' one or two areas. Well, except Facility. I am a sit-still certified camper on that map. Its the only map I can effectively use a shotgun in, and I gotta gain the experience on it somehow.

Where do you camp? Under the stairs on that awning thingy? ;)

If you want to know, then come find me.

like most said its different strokes for different folks. I mostly play heros and the majority of the time Im a camper depending on the level. If Im on the outpost Im upstairs to the back. If im not their I kill evryone to get their. the archives im in the small room upstairs with 2 other team members. the memorial upstairs where the green lights are. and if im on the MI6 team and am the hero with proxy mines you bet I will cover my back with mines and shoot from the front. other levels I will run and gun. but if you dont like being shot in the head than you wont like me I get at least 6 headshot kills a game.

Cale it was good finally getting u on with all 3 of us on one team. Gotta admit that was just total domination! Bad thing is I wished we played better competition and a real test like another team. I think that's why our guy jujmped off when we were host just to see if we could get better guys against us. But it was fun and next time all 4 of us are on hopefully u can join up again

and I just make my rounds.. BAM! melee...

Haha.

I don't "camp" like sit in one place and wait for players to randomly walk in front of me. But since I play the objective-based games (GoldenEye, Black Box) I do tend to 'patrol' one or two areas. Well, except Facility. I am a sit-still certified camper on that map. Its the only map I can effectively use a shotgun in, and I gotta gain the experience on it somehow.

OH! OH! OH!!! I know where you camp in that level. We're usually on the same team though, so I can't take advantage of it. lol We need to join up more often on there. I have been playing a lot of Heroes lately to get EXP. I don't tend to do GoldenEye as much. If I'm not already in a group though I will join you the next time you send an invite.

Leo and the turtles: great games. Invite me anytime, hopefully I'm not already in a party.

Homer/HankScorpio: I've began to love the challenge of defending my spot after they know where I'm at. And now I've taken to placing a mine on the wall behind that console and shooting it for the kill. Bonus points for the IED kill.

Leo and the turtles: great games. Invite me anytime, hopefully I'm not already in a party.

Homer/HankScorpio: I've began to love the challenge of defending my spot after they know where I'm at. And now I've taken to placing a mine on the wall behind that console and shooting it for the kill. Bonus points for the IED kill.

Sneaky little devil...

I don't think campers are a problem in this game, if people camp find them and buss a few caps in there ass! Simple.

I seen some good hiding places however, they always get found out some way or another.

What you also find is, staying in one place and shooting people, they won't win the game as most of the time others will kill more running around.

Pro Camping

Have to speak out on the camping issue. It's a great way for players like me who are really bad at the game to gain xp. Another great tactic I have developed is when playing "Heroes", I continually blow myself up with grenades so as the team I am on more often than not loses. Look out for me, I am "I'M THE BEST".
Would anybody be interested in starting a "Losers League" for people who don't take it seriously and just want to play like idiots? Anti-competetiveness rules!!!!

There's a fairly easy way to take out a camper in the Docks room. It rarely fails. Basically, run like hell to the room that has that outdoor "hallway" that no one ever uses except for heroes and BB, then run like hell to the opposite wall so that you're protected by the partition, and finally make another mad dash to the tiny little bit of wall next to the doorway to the camper room. Cook a grenade, run in and chuck the grenade at the nearest sniper (grenade can be skipped if it's only one sniper), then pull out your SMG or assault rifle and start mowing.

I'll join. My FC is in my signature.

As for my play style, it's a simple run 'n' gun with the Stauger UA. I AM good despite the fact that I'm only level 19, though :p.

If I had this game I would so join your team in killing campers, I hate them! I hate them In Brawl, Strikers, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, etc, etc, I wanna be offensive not a defensive little wimp like them!

how do you camp in Brawl?

There's a fairly easy way to take out a camper in the Docks room. It rarely fails. Basically, run like hell to the room that has that outdoor "hallway" that no one ever uses except for heroes and BB, then run like hell to the opposite wall so that you're protected by the partition, and finally make another mad dash to the tiny little bit of wall next to the doorway to the camper room. Cook a grenade, run in and chuck the grenade at the nearest sniper (grenade can be skipped if it's only one sniper), then pull out your SMG or assault rifle and start mowing.

easiest way to get boatroom is to wait where zurkovski spawn for a bit. a team mate will soon spawn up top and can come down into the room from behind.

Back