Any musicians here?

took pics of my guitars. we'll c if they work from facebook..

Dave Mustaine signature LTD DV8-R #101 of 200
n1538070132_30010010_4526.jpg

Ibanez RG 470
n1538070132_30010013_5483.jpg

Samick acoustic (got if for free)
n1538070132_30010015_6100.jpg

I'm looking for a newer electric and I found one in a pawn shop... are Samick guitars by Greg Bennett any good? I'm looking at the Malibu Electric... It looks like this.

if you are new to guitar, i would suggest a new Squier, or maybe a used fender. as for other guitars, it depends on what genre u wanna play.

I'm not new... I'm just looking for a new electric and I found this in a pawn shop, and I was wondering if it was good.

it's all about your preferance. i personally do not like Fender. i dont like their tremelo setup. that's why i got the Ibanez (black one) it was simillar to a strat, but had a thinner neck (i have smaller hands) and a floyd rose tremello knock off, but is liscensed by them. you get what you pay for, so a $200 guitar wont be the best guitar ever but will be a start. the black one was $550, the red one (which is the best guitar i've ever played so far) was $1200.

the squire (cheap fender) can be a good guitar. i heard that 1 of every 100 is a pretty good guitar. i personally am not one to know which is the best by the first time playing a guitar.
i dont know much about samick guitars. i do not like my acoustic much. it's a lot harder to play. acoustics in general are.

ha.ha im playing guitar right when i saw this thread...mines a epiphone les paul...brown,also have a stratacaster

at the end of the day, all that really matters is if YOU like your guitar....
*staggers* woah, my philosophical moment of the day...

yeah it's sweet, especially w/ the black pickguard. u should get a mirror or gold colored pickguard though, now THAT'D be amazing.

Back