Any musicians here?

I play the guitar and piano. on guitar I play Hard rock,heavy metal,blues,psychadelic,classical and flamenco. on piano I play rock and classical.I was ifluenced by jimmy page, eric claspton,jimmy hendrix, and david gilmore

manred said:
I used to play trumpet, though I gave that up last year. Yet, I still wish I had formed a Ska band with my friend.

I love ska band. I put one together as a one time thing. We played a real short battle of the bands kinda show with about 6 other bands

We played:
The science of selling yourself short - Less than Jake
The impression that I get - Mighty Mighty Bostones
9mm and a three piece suit - Catch-22

tank said:
I love ska band. I put one together as a one time thing. We played a real short battle of the bands kinda show with about 6 other bands

We played:

That's pretty awesome. How well did you guys do?

manred said:
That's pretty awesome. How well did you guys do?

All in all it went well considering it was only three songs. It was indoors and the mixing was a lil off on the horns, they were a lil low. But that was kind of out of our control. That and I counted off early for Less than Jake. The sax player had a reed pronbem. No one really knew, and I got the mod from the singer so I just went.

Guitar, piano, vocals, trombone, I played drums once or twice was "meh" quality. I play all varieties of music on my guitar. Mainly classic rock, but I'm getting into some jazz now. Not to mention I have a Gibson Stratocaster.. weird, don't you think? Also have a Cort electric acoustic cut away.

Me and my friends have a band. We play occasionally at the talent shows. I'm a guitarist strongly influenced by Slash, Jimmy Page, and David Gilmore. I just got a gibson les paul studio ebony

I am a drummer of three years and I recently got a new $1200 set, it's awsome, but I need new sticks and I just chipped my Z custom crash.

I jam with my dad and friends all the time and I would play guitar except I'm left handed and don't want to have to buy a guitar without knowing anything.
I also dabble in piano and I have been in choir/jazz choir and musical theatre.
And the voice is an instrument, it's just a free one that you are born with.

tank said:

We played:

all good songs, but i've only heard the Streetlight version of 9mm.

TortillaChip520 said:
all good songs, but i've only heard the Streetlight version of 9mm.

Haha.. Well there is a long story between catch 22 and Streetlight Manifesto.

"Kalnoky, Ansley, and Egan first gained fame as one half of fellow New Jersey band Catch 22." -wikipedia.

Ever notice how both bands have an album/song called Keasbey Nights? It's because Kalnoky wrote all of catch 22's stuff and just took it with him to streetlight.

I play Bass And Keyboards *industrial music is my rocks*

Oh i have cliff burtons bass *ill post a pic when i get my comp back im on a labtop right now :(

Back