Anyone got FIFA 08 yet?

el-zilcho said:
yeah ....
Just go to Online on Game Modes and sign up to EA Nation (or sign in if you already have an account), then choose what you want to do, e.g. play now, go in the lobby, etc. You're best going on Play Now, entering the criteria for you opponent (skill level and DNF%), searching, then picking your team, kit, and your done!

well cheersverymuch my man .... maybe see you on the pitch sometime for a spanking .....seriously thanks tho

el-zilcho said:
well cheersverymuch my man .... maybe see you on the pitch sometime for a spanking .....seriously thanks tho
No probs! Lol well we'll see who gets a spanking if I play you...are you on it now? What's your name?

Does the wii version incorporate career and be a pro mode?

Lewi T said:
No probs! Lol well we'll see who gets a spanking if I play you...are you on it now? What's your name?

oh sorry lewi T , I left right away to find a spankee or 3 btw I meant it would be you who would spank me ! Anyway enough talk of spanks that is something for another thread me thinks !
Im on as Dr Mad ! Went to the lobby but got too impatient and had to "play now" .

o.k here is ,the low down:
-play leagues NO MANAGER MODE OR "BE A PRO"
-CHALLENGES
- you can change the view
-online is awesome

Been playing for a few hours tonight and starting to enjoy the gameplay. Went through the football academy for a second time and starting to pick up some pretty funky moves.

Also, I bought a nintendo wifi usb connector today because my wireless has been down for a while now, so ive been playing online for the first time and have to say it is pretty class.

Although i do keep losing connection every now and again, is this players quitting at the other end? anyone else having this problem? can be bloody annoying!

yeah theres a few players who quit on you. Make sure their DNF% is as low as possible. (Did not finish percentage) it shows you how many times this person has dis-connected from a game.

Warrior said:
yeah theres a few players who quit on you. Make sure their DNF% is as low as possible. (Did not finish percentage) it shows you how many times this person has dis-connected from a game.

yeah but if someone else disconnects does this show on your dnf% even though it was not your doing ...that would suck !

Anyone know what problem I may have, as in about four matches so far online it has come up saying the connection to my opponent has been lost, and it's gone down as a DNF on my behalf (and a loss :mad5:)...it's pissing me off because I've only actually lost one game (the lucky sh*t had one shot on goal and scored it in the 88th minute, I had about twenty shots overall and hit the woodwork several times o_o), but it looks like I've lost about four games when really it's only one. My rank would be so much better as well! So anyone know what the problem could be? I'm obviously assuming it's something to do with my connection...

Oh by the way I'll reply later on as I'm just going to play footy (for real, not Fifa :thumbsup:)

Back