Anyone gotten 1,000,000 in RE4?

ImageFX

WiiChat Member
Jan 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
7272-1660-6088-7760
So as most of us here probably know...when you beat RE4, it opens up the Professional part of the game and then you can buy the infinite rocket launcher for 1,000,000. So I started playing again and focused on getting the 1,000,000. After playing for a little bit, I've learned that you will probably have to play the whole game again to even reach that amount of money!

So my question is...has anyone actually played and been able to achieve this? I actually went looking for a cheat after attempting to save up. But there is no cheat that I found. And I really don't want to play almost the full game again just to grab the rocket launcher. I just want to start from the beginning and blow away everything in site!!!!

:lol: yeah....i did 3 times i think..... the ∞ RL, the chicago typewriter, and the handcannon

yeah i have but chicago typewriter is better (complete seperate ways) it cost 1,000,000 aswell, but save up your cash (but u dont need to that much) sell you treasures once fully combined, sell mixed herbs for 10,000 each and kill as many enemies as possible, then once you have around 700,000 sell your other weapons until you have 1 million.

p.s when i got to the castle (2nd round) i sold every single thing i owned and had just over 1 mil for it, but decided ot werent worth it, and didnt save, i finally had enough cash for it at approx 2 thirds through the game

edit lol same time answered

Cool, so I don't have to play as much as I thought. Thanks!

Alright I did that, but couldn't find it just yet, does the merchant have it for sale right away?

yep right away once seperate ways is complete, then if you complete assignment ada you get it for seperate ways aswell, but you can only buy it on a second round or more. not the first round

daviduk200 said:
yep right away once seperate ways is complete, then if you complete assignment ada you get it for seperate ways aswell, but you can only buy it on a second round or more. not the first round

Want to elaborate on what he said someone?

ok.....

assignment ada= unlock chicago typewriter for separate ways, but u have to beat separate to buy it though and u also unlock special outfits #2

separate ways= unlock chicago typewriter for story mode of leon and ashley

Last edited:
Back