anyone happy with Olimar?

Shoko said:
Sakurai has he ways of making things work. Don't worry about it.
I'm thinking that kirby will not gain his B move, instead will gain that Pikmin move where they go to kirby, then once he has 1 pikmin (or possibly more) his B move will become to throw them.

Maybe Kirby can throw pikmin and use that hammer at the same time...you know, he uses the hammer and the closest pikmin is hit and flies towards the enemy.

Yes, I'm excited to see Olimar. I would have rather had Isaac announced that day, but as long as he's in too we're all good. Right Sakurai? Yes.

Anyways, yeah, his B moves are pretty predictable, but I like the way he was implemented, it looks like he'll be just as fun as I invisioned him. :)

The whole kirby thing is really intriguing....

Kirby can only copy one move and one move only, so I don't know how they are going to be able to make him get pikmin AND use them...

And isn't he move that kirby copies the standard special move? So for Olimar it would be throw pikmin, but where does he get the pikmin from?

Vdogam3r said:
He gets the pikmin...
From the ground.
But kirby can only copy ONE move, so if that move was to get the pikmin to the ground what would he do with them?

And I think that he copies the standard special move, and the grab pikmin is Olimar's down move.

well, to me im a huge pikmen fan, so GO OLIMAR!

Back