Anyone in here plays with a bro/sis/friend/cousin when playing brawl?

phillepino

SSBB Name = JAA!
Oct 7, 2007
SACTOWN
Wii Online Code
5481-6878-4567-7796
Hi!

I usually play with my brother so we usually play 2v2 online!

I would like for those players who usually play with their siblings or friends for some 2v2 match to post their friend codes here.

Our friend code is 2921-8748-2416.

Message me when u guys add me!

Thanks!

I play with my friend cause im a poor bastard who can't afford the game so he mooches off of his bestest buudddyyy. . .

so i can't give ya a friend code, sorreh :p

You can have two people on the same Wii go online? Cool... now it makes sense. I played a team match against another team and one was Marth the other Ike and they were very well teamed. Just thought the chances of a random Marth/Ike would be pretty slim.

Kiryllos said:
You can have two people on the same Wii go online? Cool... now it makes sense. I played a team match against another team and one was Marth the other Ike and they were very well teamed. Just thought the chances of a random Marth/Ike would be pretty slim.

No, you can only do this against friends, hence the fact that he is asking for friend codes.

And by the way, use the official friend code thread.

I usually play with my younger brother [13] or younger sister [7] when my friends are busy or away.

Kiryllos said:

You just got unlucky. :lol:

+ I play with my sister (7).

manufan15 said:
No, you can only do this against friends, hence the fact that he is asking for friend codes.

And by the way, use the official friend code thread.

uhh most of the people in the official friend code thread are single players. thus i felt that i need to make a new thread for this for those who specifically plays not only by themselves but with their friend/cousin/sibling.

and by the way, i used it already. there's no way u can differentiate out of all those friend codes who plays 2v2 or not.

thanks for the suggestion any way :wtf:

if this thread get any bigger we should do some 2v2 tournaments :D

Back