Arceus Has Been Officially Announced!!

Hey, as long as their is something intelligent going on in this forum, I am happy.

Bump. Figured Arceus news belongs in this thread, and without CK around, someone else has to post it.

According to Serebii.net, the North American Arceus event has been announced in the current issue of Nintendo Power, stating the event will take place from November 7th - 15th at Toys R Us stores and is for Diamond, Pearl and Platinum. Only about a month to wait!

Anyone wanna be cool and get me one?

Bump. Figured Arceus news belongs in this thread, and without CK around, someone else has to post it.

According to Serebii.net, the North American Arceus event has been announced in the current issue of Nintendo Power, stating the event will take place from November 7th - 15th at Toys R Us stores and is for Diamond, Pearl and Platinum. Only about a month to wait!

Thank you, Real-o. :D

I can't wait... That Arceus event'l happen in no time. =)

Well, I got my Arceus event. I'm disappointed that it's at Lv. 100 though. If anyone needs an Arceus, like Fox for example, let me know. :)

Wow. That's 12 kinds of lame.

Any chance you can check its EVs see if for some goram reason its pre trained?

Well, I got my Arceus event. I'm disappointed that it's at Lv. 100 though. If anyone needs an Arceus, like Fox for example, let me know. :)

Huh? When I hacked my Pokemon Pearl to get an Azure Flute, it was level 80.

Huh? When I hacked my Pokemon Pearl to get an Azure Flute, it was level 80.

There is a difference. That is an event Pokemon, every Pokemon must be obtainable in some way, either direct distribution or just flipping a switch to unlock it.

Its the game makers putting in a safety switch to then offer to nintendo.

Still lame that they didn't make it 90 for sake of thoughts of us who EV train and bullshit. Least at 90/100 you KNOW what your IVs are

Wow. That's 12 kinds of lame.

Any chance you can check its EVs see if for some goram reason its pre trained?

Nope, no EVs. Here's all the info about it:

Arceus Lv. 100
Nature is random
Caught in Cherish Ball
Has "Classic Ribbon"
OT: TRU
OT ID: 11079
Item: Rowap Berry
Moves:
Judgement
Roar of Time
Spacial Rend
Shadow Force

Rowap Berry: "A Poffin ingredient. If held by a Pokemon, and if a foe's special attack lands, the foe also takes damage."

This Arceus comes straight from Mystery Gift, not Azure Flute.

Thanks yet again for keeping the thread updated, Real-o. :thumbsup:

I'm also terribly disappointed with it being lv. 100. It'l be awhile before I can use legit Arceus' in uber battles... Yet in all irony, I've got 4 Event Arceus, no matter how much I hate it's level.

Back