Pokemon Movie 12 Poke Events Announced!

Splash_King

The Scrubbiest of Hunters
Jan 25, 2009
Nimbasa City
Wii Online Code
0129-0129-0129-0129
For those who don't know, yes, the 12th pokemon movie was announced in Japan awhile ago; Arceus being the grand star of it all. Who cares though, lol. More importantly, two new event pokemon have been revealed for the movie in Japan, just like Regigigas and Shaymin for movie 11. The first event, will be a shiny Pichu! Here's it's known details.

Pichu: Lv. 30, Holding an Everstone
ID No.: ?
OT: ?
Ball: Cherish
Special Ribbon: ?
Nature: ?

Moveset:
Charm
Endeavor
Volt Tackle
Discharge

Normally I'd be ecstatic, but thanks to Fox, I already have a shiny Pichu. :D Still, an event pokemon is an event pokemon. Imagine, a shiny event Raichu, with Volt Tackle, good IVs, and a good nature... Epic UU battles.

... Aaaaanyways. The second event will be much more interesting, it's what we've all been waiting for, and what we've all been expecting; an Arceus! It's moveset is also quite (crappy) special. Here's it's known details.

Arceus: Lv. 100, Holding a Rowap Berry
ID No.: ?
OT: ?
Ball: Cherish
Special Ribbon: Classic
Nature: ?

Moveset:
Judgement
Roar of Time
Spacial Rend
Shadow Force

That's right, this Arceus knows the 3 signature moves of the 3 main legends of DPP. They're all relatively useless, however; Judgement is better than Spacial Rend, thanks to the 5% accuracy boost; trust me, I've missed with Spacial Rend before.

However, a non-Dragon Arceus may employ Spacial Rend to great success. This could shift the metagame slightly, no? Roar of Time is completely useless, and so is Shadow Force, ofcourse.

Anyways, those are the japanese details. It'l be quite a long time before these events reach the US, but hey, atleast we know we'll get Arceus in a year or so! :D

Now then, discuss!

Damn,
we have to wait? Cursed japanish people. Taking our events, so we get the back wash.

Aoh bon? oui! Oh la la, Je ne suis pas japonious.

... Ofcourse we have the wait, lol. The events are for the movie, and the movie isn't even done in japanese. It's only natural the events would only come once the movie is translated, and close to US release.

Oui, beacoup American alle tres mal pour le event.

*sigh*
I know, but I cant wait.
What type of event is it? wi-fi or local?

Je ne comprends pas.

That Arceus won't change anything. Level 100, can't EV it, can't nothing. It's as good as useless, or for the noobies, "I C4N PWNZ0RZ ELI4"

Je ne comprends pas.

That Arceus won't change anything. Level 100, can't EV it, can't nothing. It's as good as useless, or for the noobies, "I C4N PWNZ0RZ ELI4"

Je ne comprends pas aussi.

Lol naw my arceus Im guna get, IN A F***ING YEAR, will pwnz ye faces.

Atleast on Shoddy they'l give Arceus access to Spacial Rend, yeah? That crit rate might be handy for some hax wars, on things Dragon Pulse can't OHKO. ... Then again, now that I think about it, Spacial Rend might not be all that redundant.

And yes, that Arceus will be completely useless. :p

Probably not. Since you can't EV train it, the only way you'd get it is if the EVs don't exceed 100 in any particular stat. Even on Shoddy it'd be useless. They already try making IVs legit on legends already.

as useless as it is i don't see why you complain about the first legit Arceus in America. plus a god is a god so i still want it.

*wipes glasses*

The Arceus isn't even in America. It's in Japan.

And I wasn't complaining. I was pointing out from a competitive standpoint that that particular Arceus is useless, and it most likely wouldn't be implemented on Shoddy. I could care less about it overall since I'm not interested.

Back