New Pokemon EventS Announced!

Look closer at my edit Lastwords, it said the event begins April 19th/20th. Ofcourse it didn't already pass. :p

This is bull crap!
Can you get it at this exact moment by going on wi-fi?
cuz I checked 15mins ago and there was no MG's.

And when does the wi-fi event end?

oh..' lol, looked at a calander... its the 18th... haha sorry.

... Lol. :lol:

I forgot to mention that the wi-fi event ends... May 12th, I believe. So there's ample time to get it by wi-fi. Screw Toys R Us, I say. :p

... Lol. :lol:

I forgot to mention that the wi-fi event ends... May 12th, I believe. So there's ample time to get it by wi-fi. Screw Toys R Us, I say. :p

yeah a 16 year old standing there with there DS, in toys'r us...

Thats plain humiliation.

Humiliation? Yes, yes it is. I still dealt with it whenever I needed to attend an event though, if people raise a brow, **** them. There's usually the people who stare though, so just give them a nasty glare and they usually look away.

... Fox has it much worse, though.

Even if we didn't have wi-fi events, I'd still go to the Toys R Us ones, without hesitation. Mainly because I personally don't feel humiliated, it's not like I'm going in to buy toys. The only annoying result that would happen from that is getting a terrible reputation; which I don't need to worry about, the nearest Toys R Us is nowhere near where I live. ... I sent my friend to go do it last event anyways. :p

DP... who cares, important news.

I've finally got the Secret Key; thanks to wi-fi! Getting an item instead of a pokemon, is... odd, and somewhat disappointing. But whatever. Just picking up the Secret Key, I'm now heading towards Eterna City's Galactic Building.

OH ****. Wow, I just discovered where the key goes, lol. When you first enter the building, besides the TV and flashing screen of yellow and black, click on the wall; and bam, you've opened a secret entrance. That's a first for a pokemon game, eh?

As someone had previously asked, can multiple Rotom's use the same appliance? Unfortunatly, no. When Rotom enters an appliance, it'l disappear off the floor. This concludes only one Rotom can be in a certain forme at any time. Sad news, yes, but it's not like the appliance swap takes a long time.

Oh, and I thought I'd mention... Refigerator Rotom looks incredibly stupid. Wash Rotom looks just as stupid. Mow Rotom also looks... evil, lol.

Also, I just tested; two Rotom's can possess two or more different appliances, meaning you aren't restricted to only one Rotom, which is great news I'd say. Anyways, that's pretty everything for the Rotom event.

Woo! Fan/Wash/Mow Rotom FTW!
I guess Fan Rotom's Air Slash's the most usefull.

EDIT: Yeah, my long hair gets me enough attention as it is.
"Look mommy! A 20-year-old plays pogeymanz!"
haha

Last edited:
It's a shame Fridge Rotom doesn't get Ice Beam instead of the innacurate Blizzard... Wouldn't Ice Beam be better than Air Slash? Grass types are Rotom's biggest (wall) counters, after all, right? Or does my ignorance of UU show again. :p

... You sound rather shameful about it, Fox. You embarrased you play pokemon or something? :lol:

O noez he di'int!

Nah, It's cool. It'd have to be, or I wouldnt play it.

Yes, Ice Beam would be superior, however the hAxxoRz of Air Slash is increadably appealing if you ask me. I would have lol'd if he got Aeroblast instead.

Back