Arceus Has Been Officially Announced!!

Absol is dangerous in every sense of the word in the hands of a competent battler.

And in the hands of a n00b, he loses everything he's renowned for. I bet he didn't even have Sucker Punch on the Absol. He probably was using Super Luck absol with a Scope Lens or something, hopping to get a crit on the Psycho Cut. ..N00bs are predictable, yeah? :lol:

I thought he would have paralyzed King W/Bliss but he must have thought I was going to overpredict him.
Going to start chaining again.
Make another shiny thread, CK!

Going to start chaining again.
Make another shiny thread, CK!

You're going to chain again before we had our match? DX ..Or did we already have it? My memory is sh1t. :lol:

I'll throw WMBQ a PM about making the shiny thread, it's what I should of done for BRizer before making the "What's your team?" thread.

Shadow has a point. Just mention that he started it the first time.

Gastropod saves the day!
You're such a boyscout, CK.

BTW no, we havnt battled yet. Still lickin' mah wounds.

K. Meet you on in a sec. Standard OU rules.

And I meant you try to do no wrong ever. You wouldnt take the shiny thread idea from wmbq for nothing.

K. Meet you on in a sec. Standard OU rules.

And I meant you try to do no wrong ever. You wouldnt take the shiny thread idea from wmbq for nothing.

Hahah, that battle challenge came out of nowhere. Let me scramble to get my team. :lol:

Oh, that's what you meant, lol. ..To be honest, you're sadly mistaken with that statement towards me. :lol: I'll take that as a compliment anyways.

Well you should. And don't worry, I just threw this team together myself.
Waiting in wifi.

Atleast it's an intelligent and meaningful conversation about pokemon, yeah? I wouldn't call it spam, just off topic. :thumbsup:

Well....I suppose since Arceus did create all Pokemon, and you guys are talking about Pokemon.....I guess we are technically talking about something related to Arceus.

Back