Art thread

Nhhh, mine's doing that too. Try it again...

identitynz1.jpg

Hey, I'm back! *everybody groans*

Yes, Spanish class has sort of became art for me. There's really nothing to do, so while the teacher tries to help the slow kids with the -ar verbs.

This is a little style that I can only describe as half chibi, half anime. It's my second picture that I drew, and I hope it's been vastly improved from the first. It's actually a character with a name now. He's based off of someone in my story that I'm doing for the creative writing portion of English class. Hope you all like it.

Ricky2.jpg

P.S: I need some tips on how to improve the shadows and wrinkles in his clothing.

Wiired said:
artcheate0.png

Based on Tomma Abts, and made difficult-ly on the oldest Photoshop in the world on my school system. Still needs some touching up.
...........................................what is that....Reminds me of Basketball....but nice work....

Got bored, and thought I should practice photography more (even if it is just messing about) if I'm going to make a living out of it soon.

100_0418.jpg

100_0424.jpg

100_0425.jpg

^LOL

Newest pic
Link due to it bein a bit suggestive
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/1705/dannyug2.jpg

I use gimp for my doodles and bits of it for sigs (cant figure out the animation part of it) and risizein gifs but its not my fave editin program

Back