Art thread

i just got gimp a couple days ago and i've been playing around with it i got another prinny doodle but it's not any good.
got any good sprite sites that has a lot on it?

^ thanks prinny
heres what i made with the sprites
mjfight.jpg
michael wins lol

Last edited:
Part of my photography project. I asked my brother what God is, that's his answer. I want one like that but with more colour for my finals though, I've only got until Friday, eep deadlines >.<

DSCF1050.jpg

Hey guys, I've just taken part in the launch of a new website - www.wearethekey.net and it's pretty much dedicated to personal, inter-personal, social, and political change in our world, BUT it also is deeply connected to art, and we want artists to submit THEIR art to us, and we will take all the submissions and create new collages with them, which we'll display in the section of the site called 'The Creation Collective'. You guys should come check it out and take part!
Here's a random sample of some of my personal art.
4789df64.jpg

Last edited:
One of my photography finals I took earlier

102_0503.jpg

Might also use this one

102_0550.jpg

Edit:

Walesss.jpg

XD
XD
XD

Last edited:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bricehutch/

My Flickr.

I shoot 35mm until I save 600 bucks for my D80 DSLR.
So right now I'm using a Nikon FG with a 50mm and a 75-150 zoom lens
100% manual. The camera was made in 1982. My parents for it in 1983 and handed it down to me last year. The FG was one of the first consumer cameras to use a computer chip. It senses how much light is available and suggests a shutter speed, not that it forces you to use that speed. Now for 1982 that was a big deal. But still 100% manual

The color is a lil bad cause all I had was 400 speed film, and it was kind of a gloomy day anyway. I picked up a few rolls of 100/200 speed so those should be up soon, along with whatever I get out of the two rolls I sent to develop this morning :)

I like your stuff Tank, especially the angles you shoot from.

Loving the winter park pic lots =]

Back