Art thread

I have art.

I need to scan/take pictures them though.

I'll post them here later.

edit: here is some of my art!
edit2: ok.... so I can't post them using html.... how do you post pictures? F**k it. I'll just put links.

Last edited:
Nice stuff, rihopo! The dragon is easily my favorite one.

Your drawing is coming along nicely, DR.MARIO.

Won't have anything to show for a long time (thanks, summer school -_- ), but I managed to find some stuff from a big stash of old works I found in my imageshack account.

Spoiler'd for size

user64388_pic866_1229306122.jpg

-I remembered I couldn't get motivated to finish it for awhile, so I made a random paint theme around him. Came out better than I expected. Too bad I lost the original file...

oldstacy1.png
DspecAvie.jpg
CJASsiggie0.jpg

oldstacy2.png
oldstacy3.png
oldstacy5.png

-I made up a girl to draw very often since I was never good at drawing girls. It also shows the variety of styles I experimented with. Man, I should really dig for even older ones of her. They are scary.

l.php

Wow, I think I did this back in '05. It was about two forum communities hating each other.

michaelbirthday2.png

Birthday Present from '06. Obviously, he likes Kingdom Hearts and Pokemon

old1.png

Random Anime dude. I could never get into Anime style.

old2.png

LOLOLOL

Last edited:
Won't have anything to show for a long time (thanks, summer school -_- ), but I managed to find some stuff from a big stash of old works I found in my imageshack account.

Spoiler'd for size

user64388_pic866_1229306122.jpg

-I remembered I couldn't get motivated to finish it for awhile, so I made a random paint theme around him. Came out better than I expected. Too bad I lost the original file...

oldstacy1.png
DspecAvie.jpg
CJASsiggie0.jpg

oldstacy2.png
oldstacy3.png
oldstacy5.png

-I made up a girl to draw very often since I was never good at drawing girls. It also shows the variety of styles I experimented with. Man, I should really dig for even older ones of her. They are scary.

l.php

Wow, I think I did this back in '05. It was about two forum communities hating each other.

michaelbirthday2.png

Birthday Present from '06. Obviously, he likes Kingdom Hearts and Pokemon

old1.png

Random Anime dude. I could never get into Anime style.

old2.png

LOLOLOL

Thanks Bio! really appreciate it. You have some cool stuff too. And I agree with you, I couldn't get into the anime style either, even if that was the first style I tried. I moved on from anime, to a more realistic style. But now that I think about it.... my style is still influenced by anime.... but it's more realistic than that. I don't think I posted anything to show what I'm talking about Maybe I'll do that later.

I recently had my interview and I'm through to second year.
So happy. Very lucky most of my mates didn't which is crap.

Hm. I guess I'll post some progress to revive the thread.

@Deanis: I refined Sakura's mouth...or at least attempted to. Is this better than before?

progress3.png

Other than that, here's some progress on Kei. Almost ready to move to Karin (and from there, the rest of the background as a whole).

keiz.png

Almost done rendering her completely. Obviously, I still need to get rid of some outlines, especially the ones on the shoes.
So far, though, I reeeeally don't like her mouth right now. It's a tough expression for me to get down for some reason. Also, I'm pretty sure she is way too yellow at this point, lololol. I think that is what I get for approaching the color differently this time.

Last edited:
I took art in high school this year. I got straight A's and B's all year. My lowest grade on my assignments were C+ and I only got them twice. That class was gay and I didn't like it but I'm pretty good. My proudest drawing that I did was an elargement of a comic book cover, I drew Ironman and got an A+.

Yep. Both of them contain drawings I have done in the past.

EDIT: Thanks, Lastwords. :]

Last edited:
My fear of that song off this "Album" made me want to make this less evil

Edit-
I did this out of boredom the other day

Last edited:
Back