ask a cop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a random question that my friends and I have been asking random people. Ur sitting in the back of a car thats is currently driving over a bridge. Ur holding a sack of potatos with the window opened. If the car crashes and a potato goes flying out the window, hits a guy walking across the bridge, sends him off the bridge into the river/lake below, and drowns him would u get arrested or found innocent by accidental murder? Told ya it was a random question. lol

You know that movie scenario when there's a man and woman in the car, then the one that's opposite gender of the cop tries to seduce them into not giving them a ticket? Is that for real?

Ugh...who am I kidding, I just hope she gets back on tomorrow.

demonflair said:
Hey Jill do you pretend being a cop for the rest of your life??

SHES A COP
**** hide the stuff

I have a question, I watch lots of American cop shows and they often use the term "gangbangers". At this point I laugh because I'm immature. My question is two fold:

1.) What does gangbanger mean in American cop speak?
2.) Does anyone in America find the phrase "Watch out, this neighbourhood is notorious for gangbangers" funny?

LOL...... urbandictionary is your friend....

#2....not me. Might be different for people in cities though.

@ JILL^_^. How often you yell "chink" at people :p

Leviathan said:
I have a question, I watch lots of American cop shows and they often use the term "gangbangers". At this point I laugh because I'm immature. My question is two fold:

1.) What does gangbanger mean in American cop speak?
2.) Does anyone in America find the phrase "Watch out, this neighbourhood is notorious for gangbangers" funny?

In America - gangbanging is where gang members go round shooting other gang members (from a different gang).

In the UK - well, let's just say it's more of a sexual reference....

lol...actually derogatory for most asian nations..... LMAO

Edit: Ok, a little research says that it originated in the KOREAN war. Shortening of CHInese North Koreans....... So still not me. I'd still be offended if anyone called me that though. ^_^

Last edited:
Haz said:
In the UK - well, let's just say it's more of a sexual reference....
Actually, that's pretty much what gangbanging is here too. You get your gang and you bang someone: pretty simple; well, besides the fact that the someone usually doesn't want to be banged, but that's a different matter...
We have another word for the shootings: "shootings"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back