Ban the user above you!

Madness?....

THIS! IS!

WIICHAT!

~WiiChat-kicks Blueyoshi into the Pit of the Banned~

Last edited:
banned cuz i think u dont like that cuz u dont like japanese people (RACIST ALERT!!)

Banned for not being as good as King DeDeDe. He will cut you with his hammer. & don't say you ate, cooked, or shredded him, 'cause he's not chicken. He's Santa Claus's penguin.
*Rolls eyes then smile* King Dedede, dah fudge?xD He's not in Bowser's list. I ban you for matching up King Dee-dee to the most gruesomest, brute, elite warrior, fire-breathing monster, Bowser! 'Nuff said. You have lost.
banned for not being able to ban ur friends
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Haaaaaaa! You fool! Clearly you have not been here on WiiChat quite long enough. I made an alliance, see??? This was a long time ago on the Ban Thread. Don't believe me? Tell it to my friends that have been here.
XD :lol: Nice! P.S. Ban for making me laugh.
Ban for laughin' at a cheap, non-ironic sentence..... owned!:lol: Just kiddin'.
then ur banned for laughin
(see king bowser, im bannin mah friend)
I understand you have to ban your friend just for fun just to see it's OK to ban my friends. But you have to be here a long time ago just to see why I couldn't. You just have to see at page 195. Those were the good times. Eh, DG, Hero, Johnny?
o iv been playin ps3 xbox and wii(mwr on wii) i gots a 5th place cod clan so all is good, besides that, im gunna ban the guy above me for literly no reason at all
Oh, I see. Well, it's good that you're here and there.
banned cuz i think u dont like that cuz u dont like japanese people (RACIST ALERT!!)
*Raise eyebrow*

Banned for not being as good as King DeDeDe. He will cut you with his hammer. & don't say you ate, cooked, or shredded him, 'cause he's not chicken. He's Santa Claus's penguin.
*Rolls eyes then smile* King Dedede, dah fudge?xD He's not in Bowser's list. I ban you for matching up King Dee-dee to the most gruesomest, brute, elite warrior, fire-breathing monster, Bowser! 'Nuff said. You have lost.

Um... you have to deal with an Italian plumber who jumps high & can shoot fireballs. DeDeDe has to deal with an 8" alien who can suck up virtually anything, self-destruct, sing worse than unauto-tuned Justin Bieber (pretty bad...), breath fire & ice, shoot plasma, send you flying with a burning hammer, do a shoyuken (Rising Break), etc, etc. I have a rocket launcher. Your argument is invalid.
P.S. to Neosquid, banned from blocking me from banning Bowser.

Banned for not banning me. (?)
Lonely?:lol:

Um... you have to deal with an Italian plumber who jumps high & can shoot fireballs. DeDeDe has to deal with an 8" alien who can suck up virtually anything, self-destruct, sing worse than unauto-tuned Justin Bieber (pretty bad...), breath fire & ice, shoot plasma, send you flying with a burning hammer, do a shoyuken (Rising Break), etc, etc. I have a rocket launcher. Your argument is invalid.

Argument?xD Irrelevant! Your comments here is not my priority! I ban you!

P.S Read my comment then yours. I'm confused with the Dedede part.xD Why did you use him to compare Bowser is the first place?!xD I thought this is a ban thread. Not a "Who is better, Bowser or Dedede." I ban you!!!xD

Argument?xD Irrelevant! Your comments here is not my priority! I ban you!

P.S Read my comment then yours. I'm confused with the Dedede part.xD Why did you use him to compare Bowser is the first place?!xD I thought this is a ban thread. Not a "Who is better, Bowser or Dedede." I ban you!!!xD

Sorry, sorry. I was kinda off with the subject. But still. Hi. I'm a Blue Yoshi, world boss fighter, ya know. P.S., banned the person above me for keeping me from going FIFTY FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVE!

Sorry, sorry. I was kinda off with the subject. But still. Hi. I'm a Blue Yoshi, world boss fighter, ya know. P.S., banned the person above me for keeping me from going FIFTY FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVE!

Meh, I can't stay mad at you!:D Hahaha! I'm not a bad person.lol So, you don't really have to say your sorry. I understand from the start.=) Hmmmmm....... How would you like to join me allies?=3 Trust me it's funny when people team up here.:lol: I have a lot of teammates here but not many come here very often. But we're still teams.=)

I ban the next WiiChat member that TRIES to ban me.>=3 Aaaand Blue Yoshi!xD

Back