Banjo Kazooie and Tooie on Virtual Console?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiiboy 27

Wii forever!!!!
Apr 10, 2007
Wii Online Code
7955-9916-6130-0397
Has anyone heard if the old banjo games are being released for the vc because those are my most favourite games of all time, i know all the talk is surrounding 007 but since nintendo is having talks with microsoft do u think they will get the rights to bring back banjo since it is rare who made the games aswell?

All the games that are known by more than 100 people will probably come unless there are issues with the developer/publishers

hope u dont got beef with me wiizero, lets start over sorry about the whole ps3 thing

WiiZero said:
unless there are issues with the developer/publishers

this is the caveat for RARE games .. microsoft is a fat cow and wont let us have our DK/007/Banjo fun :prrr:

Banjo Kazooie and Tooie was a great game, but since I don't have internet in my Wii, can't download the game either.

mukeliller said:
this is the caveat for RARE games .. microsoft is a fat cow and wont let us have our DK/007/Banjo fun :prrr:

We've had our DK fun so far...

Nintendo owns the characters. It's just with a game like Diddy Kong Racing, it has some non Nintendo characters so we may not see that.

I think it's safe to say we'll see the rest of the DK games though since we've seen DKC.

Who knows, banjo kazooie could come out, but it's not likely. IDK.

Yeah i agree, Banjo-Kazzoie is one of the best 1-player games (other than Mario of course).

I know why they could not make Banjo-Kazzoie even if MS will let Rareware try to make it.

If it was possible, it will take a looooooooong time. I won't tell you why. heh heh heh...

im so sick of these "when is "name of game here" is going to come out on the VC" especially games that Rare owns rights to. They'll come out when they come out when nintendo feels like putting them out ,or in the case of rare games when nintendo can ,and if they can put them out. Now god please stop with these threads. Everyone wants Banjo Kazooie, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark ,and etc. Lets get over it.

I think the Banjo Kazooie series might get it's reissues done on the 360 as they are working on a 360 title for the series now. Honestly it's more likely that you will see the games on their live marketplace than you would on the VC.

Maximo said:
im so sick of these "when is "name of game here" is going to come out on the VC" especially games that Rare owns rights to. They'll come out when they come out when nintendo feels like putting them out ,or in the case of rare games when nintendo can ,and if they can put them out. Now god please stop with these threads. Everyone wants Banjo Kazooie, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark ,and etc. Lets get over it.

Yeah, unfortunatley noobs will be noobs and there's not much we can do about that.

No offense wiiboy, you are new after all.

Nintendo should buy Rare back no mater what it costs Rare made past Nintendo consoles great and they could make DS and Wii perfect

[MEDIA][/MEDIA]
mukeliller said:

Ur wrong about DK, its owned by nintendo now, also DKC is out on VC and more are yet to come.

I doubt that it will happen but it would of been cool!

yah i hate the word....noob...........it sounds soo nerdy, so im just expressing my feelings about this issue cuz i really want banjo back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back