Barclays Premiership 2007-2008

AND ITS ARSENAL......ARSENAL FC! THEY'RE BY FAR THE GREATEST TEAM, THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN!

Go on the Gunners! :p

Warrior said:
AND ITS ARSENAL......ARSENAL FC! THEY'RE BY FAR THE GREATEST TEAM, THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN!

Go on the Gunners! :p

You lost to a bunch of teenage chav smoggies?

United are looking the far better team this season, we have youth and a strong sense of experience. Your young guns ran out of steam already.

Cpt.McCloud said:
You lost to a bunch of teenage chav smoggies?

United are looking the far better team this season, we have youth and a strong sense of experience. Your young guns ran out of steam already.

Haha, yep we ran out of steam. thats why we're top of the league. Manchester United look strong, but we dont look anywhere near cracking. hehe and before you start talking about who lost to who, hows Bolton doing these days?

Warrior said:
Haha, yep we ran out of steam. thats why we're top of the league. Manchester United look strong, but we dont look anywhere near cracking. hehe and before you start talking about who lost to who, hows Bolton doing these days?

Great actually, their striker is looking hot property:wink:

Ismail said:
so Arsenal lost yesterday in the carling cup that was cool good game 4 Spurs
Yeah Spurs played amazingly well. I wanted Arsenal though, then as I knew Everton were obviously not going to get past Chelsea (which they didn't :D), it would be an Arsenal-Chelsea final. Hopefully Tottenham will play as well as they did yesterday in the final though, then it'll be a great game. I expect it will be anyway because Juande Ramos is an awesome manager, particularly in cup competitions.

Arsed, game in hand. Wait until the end of the season anyway, then we'll see who's ahead of who.

How are you doing in the Champions League by the way?

Sat 26th January 2008
Aston Villa v Blackburn
Sat 29th January 2008
Middlesbrough v Wigan Athletic
Arsenal v Newcastle
Sunderland v Birmingham
Bolton v Fulham

Last edited:
Wii_Smurf said:
QFT. 29th is on the Tuesday :lol:

C'mon Liverpool. I hope Rafa doesn't get the sack he's a good manager
i copied that from livescore.com and we won 5-2 (it was the 26th) and Man Utd beated Tottenham but they still have a match in the Premier League next week with Tottenham

Last edited:
Ismail said:
Man Utd lost no matter how i hate them but Man City victory isn't good for us
I don't care. As long as Man U lost I don't mind, I know by the end of the season we'll still be ahead of City. The only time I'd want Man U to win is if it caused us to win the league.

Back