Best game for the wii

A1C rogers

WiiChat Member
Jan 26, 2009
I honestly believe the best game for the wii is Call of Duty WaW. And its a shame because from playing it so much i am actually seeing how so much stuff sucks for the game. Now I know the wii isnt all that powerful of a system. I knew that since I first wanted one. But if you honesty play COD WaW for the 360 it will honesty make you ask yourself why do I have a wii. Im not saying that COD sucks on the wii the graphics are str8 and online gameplay is alright. I mean a few things I would change on it is maybe actually be able to use wii speak with it. I know plenty of ppl have already probably said that but I whole hea rtedly agree. Also when ppl ask you to join a game while you are in the middle of playing kind of sucks because I have inadvertently pressed accept on several occasions when I didnt want to. i think it should be like 360 and just have a lil blip come out on top of the screen. Also strongly believe that people who glitch the game suck really bad because you have to do something for which the game wasnt intended to do to win. The two main levels with this are makin and cliffside. Especially cliffside. One more little thing I have to say is congrats to all those ppl who prestiged so much because it takes forever and a day to level up. I am a pretty good player I usually always finsh at the top in and match and it really makes me not want to prestige with how long it takes. They really need more game modes. Also whats with that last man standing game mode. Honestly the biggest waste of time. I wish somehow they can put in the all out game mode in it like the 360 but im guessin it would be impossible because of the wii itself. But hey thanks treyarch 4 this game because honeslty with all the other games I got for the wii this one is the best. And my second pic will still have to be resident evil 4 but i dont feel like talking bout it. I have said way too much as it is.

ALso one more thing bigger maps to allow for more ppl to play online

i think the best game for wii is super smash bros. i don't buy call of duty for the wii because i have a ps3. it's the wii first party games and cool controls that make it a fun system. another thing i like about the wii is the ability to download the older nintendo games. i love playing old games :)

i think the best game for wii is super smash bros. i don't buy call of duty for the wii because i have a ps3. it's the wii first party games and cool controls that make it a fun system. another thing i like about the wii is the ability to download the older nintendo games. i love playing old games :)

Virtual dl or Homebrew?

honestly if you compare cod5 to the other systems than yes it does suck but for the wii itself its a gr8 game. and smash bros is a gr8 game as well. I think Ike is the stuff in that game. Like he truly is the one of the est if not the best characters in the game.

Well I think the best game on Wii is Metroid Prime 3...epic world to explore, decent story, amazing visuals. I can see why you like COD so much, but I really wouldn't put it as the BEST game on Wii. And also, can we stop comparing Wii games to PS3/360 games, I think everyone should have come to grips with the fact that the Wii is not as visually powerful as the 360 or PS3. However many developers are making great strides in that regard.

I cant stand kiddies with consoles, Try playing World At War on a PC and then say -

"But if you honesty play COD WaW for the 360 it will honesty make you ask yourself why do I have a wii"

I actually deleted WAW on my pc in favour of my wii version,its the controls and thats fact.

Any PC gamer worth listening to knows that online gaming means customizing the Game and thats involves turning all the graphics to minumum (basically looks like lego) to Squeeze more FPS out of it,even with a high end pc.

Its nothing to do with eye candy its how much you enjoy killing people online,and that means being better than the person in your sights.

Joypads Pffft!

Back