Best Multiplayer Game?

dr.el119 said:
come on people, hasn't no1 seen or got a good online multiplayer game cause life is boring without online multiplayer action,i mite aswell get an xbox360 ,dont uos agee nintendo has to step up ,QUICK:mad5:

dr.el119 said:
has any1 found a good multiplay online game?

pa·tience Pronunciation Key - [pey-shuhns]
–noun
1. the quality of being patient, as the bearing of provocation, annoyance, misfortune, or pain, without complaint, loss of temper, irritation, or the like.
2. an ability or willingness to suppress restlessness or annoyance when confronted with delay: to have patience with a slow learner.

online multiplayer is on the way. :wink:

But you could always play Mario Strikers if you really want only play and the sarcasm is really unnecessary lackluster dj.

The only two online multiplayers out right now are Pokemon Battle Revolutions, and Mario Strikers Charged. I highly recommend the latter.

If you have a couple friends my favorite party games are Mario Party 8, WarioWare, and Rayman. Of those three, Mario Party has entertained my friends and I longer than any of the other games combined-- and we're not exactly kids so that's really saying something.

Medal of honor is gonna be awesome! I'm sure mario strikers has been mentioned (not that you didn't no about that anyway!). Let's see something else that hasn't been mentioned yet, I think NBA live will be good.

Back