Best SSB: Brawl lineup ever?

OMG That is completely kick as*. Anyway i lol'd when i saw mallow on there though that would be awesome if he was. I would be Estatic

I don't get why most everyone is spazzing over having more Fireemblem characters in it. I would think more traditional nintendo characters would be in it. Anyone think maybe Banjo and Kazooie, like ice-climbers style sort of? I think Birdo will be in it, maybe Wart from super mario 2. Haven't seen anyone mention them:sad:

motherbrainrulez said:
would be nice to have motherbrain!

HAHAHAHAHA... oh yes it would.. remember I played the old metroid games on my amiga500. Motherbrain surely rules.

I would love to have bubblus, or bubble or whatever the name is of the dragon(s) from bubble bobble, like he is in i0n's initial thread. Then you could easily trap opponements in bubbles and just watch them fly out of the screen and die, HAHAHAHA...

sooo i dont see yoshi in the line up. you better be able to unlock it.

so when is coming out? march or june?

I'd like to see a Super Monkey Ball Character like AiiAii, he could do a fast roll, use the boxing glove, his double jump could open his ball into a glider etc.

i dont like people making fake ones cause it kills my suspense cause it makes me think of who will actually be on it. the reason i dislike people making them because some kid a made a terrible slide show of one. he mispelled favorite. so i knew it was fake but it mad me mad. i wish they did somthing with the mario rpg characters.

Honestly I want the ICs to stay. They are like the cheap cheap cheap cheap cheapest characters ever in the game. Very fast dsmash and insane grab options which can kill off one stock from an opponent if you know how to use them. They also have a very cheap move called the IC's infinite, once gotten timing down, is unescapable and the player often does c stick forward to finish off the opponent when racked up plenty of damage. Just pure pwnage!

But there's a downside to all this... You need Nana alive and around to be able to use these 'cheap' moves.

w/e I don't mind who's going to be in it as long as it's not broken in terms of balance and I hope this version doesn't result in one character owning all. Then we'd have battles with just one character, not 5 - 10 different characters. A monkey ball character would be a good addition to Brawl.

Sure there may be many lists, but this one I can see truly suitable:

King Dedede- I can't believe they've decided to add Metaknight over him, it's just a complete shocker.

Waddle Dee- Another character from the Kirby series they should add.

Birdo- We need a female version of Yoshi in this game, she's been in the Tennis games, the Golf games and even the racing games, why is she being excluded from Brawl?

Paula- This would be pretty cool, although no one knows who she really is. It's the first damsel in dimstress that Mario (referred to as Jumpman at the time) has to save.

Daisy- Instead of having an alternative Peach costume, she should be her own character instead.

Boshi- Not sure if anyone has heard of Boshi, he appears in Super Mario RPG. He's pretty much Yoshi's arch rival in the game, as he appears in a mini game and is pretty much invincible in it.

Back