Bethesda: Oblivion Not Possible On Wii

Meh I'm not too dissapointed I think these games are better on PC than a console they feel weird not enough action

This game wasn't all that much fun after a couple hours. I never even finished it on my PC.

Have it for my 360, love the sheer freedom to do anything. Might have been really cool on the Wii with sword fighting and spell casting, but honestly I'll take 360 graphics over that.

The rotten lazy sods. Bone idle lazy sods. This is whats wrong with the gaming industry. But then, its whats wrong with the software industry in general. Sloppy code and lazy coders.

Its a poor excuse for an RPG anyway. Much better out there. Lets hope for something better from somebody less inclined to "not be bothered".

Hell....all they did was bump map the **** out of everything and called it groundbreaking visuals. Just another in a long string of 3D games that are resources whores for no reason.

I am not too dissapointed this game really should just be a movie

Nicktendo86 said:
No big loss. I've got it on the 360 and, in my honest, personal opinion, the game is awful. I've played it for about 10 hours and have not touched it in months. The graphics are nice but pop-up is terrible. I remember one bit where you are going up a mountain on horseback, the AI was so dumb my party kept getting stuck behind rocks. I gave up at the part where you have loads of little critters attacking at one point just because the combat is so frustrating. All you do is repeatedly pull the R trigger. Maybe I just don't 'get it' but the game just felt, well, bad to me.

I agree with you and the A.I when I did that quest on the p.c. it got really annoying. BUT i really love the game and this news makes me sad. hopefully a good rpg for the wii will come out soon.

Look up Thorn seems to me like a better Oblivion it's by crossbeam studios

Doesn't surprise me. Oblivion is known as a resource hog. In fact, it killed my first Xbox 360.

you are all saying no big lose but i want to play it :p i have never had the console for it so was kinda hoping theyd bring it to Wii! but thats just me! and probley because my friend went on about it for weeks :p

Back