bleach!

we have a few members who love bleach your in a fairly good episode range but from around 70 to 120 is the bounto arc it sucks so much

I love bleach too. Sad, I'm on 27. Stopped watching abit. Too busy.

LULZ DragonballZ with swords
Stoped wacthin aound episode 80 due to it bein just about fightin each other

Im totally up to date on Bleach. The next one isnt for another week yet and its getting good too.

Did someone say Bleach? :lol:
I am a massive fan of the series and I can't wait for the next episode to be released. :)

I love Bleach(exept the fillers...). Right now, the turning back the pendulum arc(I think it's what its called anyways....) But I heard there are more fillers on the way.... Ugh! I hate fillers! The only ones I watched were the bounto ones, and they sucked balls. Then It got back to the story, and it was abruptly interrupted by more fillers.... I hope there isn't like, a whole other season of fillers coming....

Bleach? I liked that show better when it was called Yu Yu Hakisho. And I liked THAT show better when it was called DRAGON BALL Z!!! D=<

Bleach? I liked that show better when it was called Yu Yu Hakisho. And I liked THAT show better when it was called DRAGON BALL Z!!! D=<
Bleach was good till a Dragonball Z fan came along and rewrote the script and made it less about fighting these ghost things and more about fighting other people

I'm a fan of Bleach. Used to be a huge fan, trying to find every color art out there by Mr. Kubo and watching every episode. I think I stopped watching at ep. 160. I'm still reading the manga though.

I'm a bleach fan myself. I've watched every episode out in america and i'm caught up with the manga in japan. Just gonna say this, IT IS AWESOME!!!!!

Bleach was good till a Dragonball Z fan came along and rewrote the script and made it less about fighting these ghost things and more about fighting other people

They're still fighting the ghost things, but they evolved into a more humanoid form.

Also, do they still show bleach on Adult swim? If so what episode are they on? If not, what episode did they end at ? Anyone know?

Cool, thanks for answering that Shadow. I hated that arc, btw. Just throwing that out there.

I LOL'd at that Bodline.

Back