Blue Light, Blue Stand, check this out

Totally and dude you respond so fast lol. As soon as I can finish a post i'm getting a email from Wii Chat. Also I'm going to Send you a Link to the video so maybe we can exchange Wii friend Codes, Add me as Zurukea and my Wii Console number is 5851 1820 3659 3254

Edit: don't forget to leave your name and number lol

I'd love to dude, but I currently don't have a Wii. Had to sell it to buy a laptop for school. Can't wait to get another one soon though.

lol i want 1 realy bad but i need money for a trip fisrt. Getting a good job in 3 years. I'll make 3500 in 10 weeks plus i'll only be 15

edit i`m on my wii and i`m going to play some games u will see me again in 3 days

Last edited:
Hey, well I got to pack up my Wii and head out to go camping so I'll have no Internet for one who day =( Lol but yeah I'll be 15 with 3500 dollars. My friend did it this year and he was off for like 3 weeks lol. When he did go to work he worked for like an hour, Stupid Government. I'm planning on buying a Laptop and the best console out at the time. The rest I'll save and keep for later times. Imagine the possibiltys. :crazy:

zurukea said:
Hey, so I just bought this stand that has a built in fan and LED light, Its powered by the USB port and heres my questions if i'm going to have my Wii stand light up blue I want the disk slot on, what ideas do you have to keep the light on. Also has any one else bought the Wii stand with Blue Led lights and fan, I won't get it for 2 weeks so I just want a small review of what its like. Heres a picture
I reviewed it

http://reviews.dcemu.co.uk/review-wii-crystal-blue-led-cooler-stand-65673.html

cool stuff. i'm planning on posting 10,000 posts to be an all-time record breaker. but on top of it, i will write alot of stuff like this. :crazy:

Wow dude! that is some coooool stand! im gonna order one now thank you! and im like you, a bit of a show off, i want that blue light on all the time lol!

Also guys, how do i get points to purchase things like the browser, is there a way to get some without paying?

Hey D10Vieira, I like you lol, and I hope you get that stand. I want to keep this post open till i make my video of the stand. I'm going to PM you my Wii Console Number D10Vieira. So just incase you don't get the letter leave your console number here and i'll get mine later =)

zurukea said:
Hey D10Vieira, I like you lol, and I hope you get that stand. I want to keep this post open till i make my video of the stand. I'm going to PM you my Wii Console Number D10Vieira. So just incase you don't get the letter leave your console number here and i'll get mine later =)

Lol Dude, thanks man you inspired me, now i have it somewhere within the likes of Royal Mail, waiting to Illuminate and Show of my Wii lol and i cant wait!

Cant wait to see that video aswell, should look cool man, by the way dude im new to nintendo Wii, just bought mine on Sunday and Zelda is FREAKIN AMAAZING!!!!! shame it doesnt look as good as my ps3 tho :( but i love it! so i didnt get your PM with ur Wii Console Number, but to be honest im not sure how to use that? how do i find out mine? lol

Sorry for sounding noobish right now, gimme a week, im still learning! =P

Back