Why stop at blue light? Check these babies out!

Tjharwin

Resident Evil Fan
Dec 27, 2006
Cambridgeshire, UK
Wii Online Code
1411-7270-4122-1402
I was lying in bed last night thinking about the Wii, and it hit me! Why stop at a blue light? I think the light should be customizable. So I went on photoshop and came up with these.

Wiicolours.jpg

What do you think? Tell everyone what colours you want to see on your Wii's disk slot. Show your desire for personalisation.

Creative people like you MAKE THE WORLD GO 'ROUND! Nice man I like this, but for some reason green and orange don't look as great as the other colors. Red looks awesome, It'd be cool to have a strong white/silver light coming out from there.

dude, in your way of thinking, whys stop at photoshop, go to uni/college and get a degree in electrical engineering so u can do it 4 real!

Sameiru said:
dude, in your way of thinking, whys stop at photoshop, go to uni/college and get a degree in electrical engineering so u can do it 4 real!

I'll be off to university in a few years, but I have no intentions of doing engineering. I instead plan on doing electronics and computers or science of some kind. This is just one of my hobbies.

Hmmm...I'd like to see a black light, in two ways. A) The light is black B) A black light, ya' know those things that show invisible things...that would be so awesome.

I swear that a long time ago, when the Wii had just been announced, it was said that people would be able to change the colour of their light in the console's settings.

it would be awesome if the light changed for like say the different games like zelda would be green and like echo the dolphin blue or like if you got hit it flashed red that would rock but i am kinda partial to the nice blue when i go to bed it keeps away the evil twilight monsters

ToadIsDoingMagicMushrooms said:
It has been done.

You need to open the casing and change the leds

A lot of people aren't interested in modding their Wii's, instead different coloured LED's should be available on the market.

Back