Blue light doesnt live on

Flip said:
If the light is off, it uses less power. This move by Nintendo will save people multiple cents per month.
Err... >_> Well, I suppose. But running the game will use more power than the light, if that's true.
I still believe that it's still doing the same ammount of work, so it won't save but less than a cent per month or so. Get some solid info on it using more by using the light and I'll submit. xP

It's common sense really. If it uses power, you have to pay for that power.

Lets say for example, the Wii takes $50 in power per month.
And a light costs $0.05 per month.

If you run the console and the light is always off, you pay $50 per month. If you run the console with the light always on, you pay $50.05 per month.

It's not really anything noticeable, but then, my comment was meant to be a joke. That's why I said it'd save you "multiple cents per month".

Flip said:
It's common sense really. If it uses power, you have to pay for that power.

Lets say for example, the Wii takes $50 in power per month.
And a light costs $0.05 per month.

If you run the console and the light is always off, you pay $50 per month. If you run the console with the light always on, you pay $50.05 per month.

It's not really anything noticeable, but then, my comment was meant to be a joke. That's why I said it'd save you "multiple cents per month".
Indeed, I knew that, but I'm stubborn. xD

even though i HATE blue i was really looking forward to the little light illuminating my room

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
*5 min later*
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Aw Heck, I Don't Give A Crap ABout The Light

The blue light looked great, espicially on the Black Wii.

But the fact that it won't be on all the time, meh. It's not like I'm going to be looking at the Wii while I'm playing, I'm going to be looking at the game!

And for those of you wanting it as a nightlight...get a freakin' nightlight! >.<;

Cyan Winters said:
The blue light looked great, espicially on the Black Wii.

But the fact that it won't be on all the time, meh. It's not like I'm going to be looking at the Wii while I'm playing, I'm going to be looking at the game!

And for those of you wanting it as a nightlight...get a freakin' nightlight! >.<;

Third grade conversation:

"HIE! WHUT KINDE OF NITELIET DO U HAEV!?"
"MY NIETLEIT IS A NINTNOD Wii!!"
"WAO DATS KOOL!"

I agree with the fellow above me. While I've always loved pretty lights

(I love stage lights and sweet computer case lights and such. If you ever have a chance, go see Mute Math in concert. The put on one Heaven of a light show ie: ~25 stage lights + 60 florescent lights + awesome Mute Math tunes = bliss)

I'm not going to loose any sleep over it. I mean sure, it was astetically pleasing, but I'm not going to be looking at the case when I'm stabbing the life out of something.

Well no big deal to me...it may had been distracting while playng a game.

function over fashion (i.e. so what, its a light, if yer afraid that by substituting your nightlight for something that doesnt protect you from the baddies in the dark that its not worth it, then be my guest and give me your preorder if you have one)

teqguy said:
Okay, here's a little information to counter that:

Now, here's a thought: What if the light was multicolored and would shine based on what the console is doing, ie: if you recieved a message it would flash accordingly and shine in the color of whose message it was.

That'd be nifty.

AndI'dratheragreenlight.

But meh :[
I'll miss the light.
Maybe it can change colors when loading stuff o:
Like a raaaaaaainbooooow.

Stop yer yappin...I figured out how to hack the light and make it stay on...without even playing a game...that's right with the system off the light stays on. Be very careful as this hack could brick your Wii now lets get started.

-First power on your Wii
-Go to the message boards
-Register your e-mail using your Wii
-Go to your computer
-Send your Wii a message
-Go back to your Wii and marvel at the annoying blue light...

If your brick your Wii with this "hack" you truly are an idiot...

Cheers B1TCH3s!!!

Oh yeah...its good to be here...If I offended anyone with this post...you truly are an idiot...

haza12d said:
Stop yer yappin...I figured out how to hack the light and make it stay on...without even playing a game...that's right with the system off the light stays on. Be very careful as this hack could brick your Wii now lets get started.

-First power on your Wii
-Go to the message boards
-Register your e-mail using your Wii
-Go to your computer
-Send your Wii a message
-Go back to your Wii and marvel at the annoying blue light...

If your brick your Wii with this "hack" you truly are an idiot...

Cheers B1TCH3s!!!

Oh yeah...its good to be here...If I offended anyone with this post...you truly are an idiot...

wow, u r teh pwn...

Back