Why stop at blue light? Check these babies out!

Tjharwin said:
A lot of people aren't interested in modding their Wii's, instead different coloured LED's should be available on the market.
Um, different coloured LEDs are available on the market...
Just go to any electronics store.

oooooooooooooooooo red please
haha
but is the blue light supposed to stay on all the time while your playing
because mine only light up when i turn mine on/off and press eject/reset ?

Yellow_Wii said:
haha

Yeah mine only flashes when you turn it on?!?!

Yellow_Wii said:
haha

it is used to notify of new messages and such, if you get a new message it will start to glow and pulsate until you check them

I love the blue light when I get a message, esp when the room is dark, lights up the room, kinda like being under water

Yea, if u want it on all the time, send yourself a message after you register you e-mail adress on your adress book. I don't know if you have to do this every day, because my light stays on, then it disappears the next day. Nintendo definitely needs to make an update to keep it on all the time.

Wow I like the purple one. I'm not gay either, I'm just a guy that likes purple.

But those are sweet man, nice job. There are accually LED kits for the Wii that change the colors. When I get around to doing that ( but first getting a Wii LOL ) I'll post pics.

Kepa said:
Um, different coloured LEDs are available on the market...
Just go to any electronics store.
I think he means out of the box. So as well as being able to choose the case colour, you could choose the LED colour as well.

Anyway those look cool. I like the idea of a bright white light too. It would be very Mac-esque.

surfinrach90 said:
I love the blue light when I get a message, esp when the room is dark, lights up the room, kinda like being under water

that reminds me. I wonder how it would look like... enclose in plexi glass in water in a fish tank.:ciappa:

Back