Board For Those Who Are Not Posting Because No-one Else Is Board

Tails McCloud~ said:
Does technician ability work on moves with an attack strength of 60?

@Strype-I made you a gym leader and an admin on the wi-fi league. :thumbsup:

I saw.

And yes, it does, includeing moves with a variable power, such has Hidden power, and Reversal/Counter (if the move is under or at the 60 point range)

Technican on bulbapedia

Just caught Palkia:D

Used the dusk balls you suggested Tails.

He slaughtered my party till my last two pokemon.

42 feraligatr and 53 spiritomb.

I used feraligatr to ice fang him, he become frozen, got two strength attacks in, Palkia almost dead so I threw a dusk ball.

Oh, what did you take out for strength?
I'm guessing Dragon dance

Tails McCloud~ said:
Oh, what did you take out for strength?
I'm guessing Dragon dance

I think, not sure.

Now what next?

Is that path to the next city open?

Hey check out my trapinch its bigger than wuddles trapinch maybe he eats a lot :lol: btw anyone knows how can i teach my dialga darco metor cuase it have reached lvl 100 and he didnt learned it ?

Triple-A said:
Hey check out my trapinch its bigger than wuddles trapinch maybe he eats a lot :lol: btw anyone knows how can i teach my dialga darco metor cuase it have reached lvl 100 and he didnt learned it ?

Its only taught by the move tutor on the way to mount cornet....check it on serebii... no link posted, since Im a wee bit buisy.

You need max happiness, and strength doesn't lie in ones size, it lies in ones ability to push beyond it's limits. In other words, My trapinch > Yours =3

WuddlePook said:
You need max happiness, and strength doesn't lie in ones size, it lies in ones ability to push beyond it's limits. In other words, My trapinch > Yours =3
In game speak.
31 31 31 0 31 31 IVs....
What trapinch needs s. attk

Strype McClaine said:
In game speak.
31 31 31 0 31 31 IVs....
What trapinch needs s. attk
and

252/252/252/0/252/252

Superpowered natured(Increasing everything by 10% each but decreases s. attk by 50%.

WuddlePook said:
+99% damage (Holding a Sexy Dance Orb)
But it also has two hands, and a head, so he is also wearing sexy hot afro which +speed 99% and he is holding a sexy bright shiny disco orb which is VERY bright so it makes the other pokemons accuracy fall -99% and increases his accuracy because he has his super power lens on which doesn't effect the disco ball and does the opposite to him, increases accuracy by +99%. Your trapinch is unstoppable.

Back