Official EV Training Thread.

Slimi said:
My shiny dratini is the cutest!!!! Popert is your 12 different teams like good and EV trained? I think I will only have like 2 teams. Here is my gonna be team: (I have a dratini and elekid in training and if I get a blissey I will replace snorlax with blissey and I also want a skarmory and starmie but then it will be on different teams then)

Snorlax
Gengar
Salamence
Tyranitar
Dragonite
Electivire

It isn't the order though...
you have three of marrilands pkmn...

PokeChamp said:
Are you saying I'm copying him? He just uses common pokemon with a good strategy! I'm just using OU pokemon....

PokeChamp said:
Snorlax
Gengar
Tyranitar
Dragonite
Electivire
Salamence

5/6 of them are overused. Just because marriland has them doesn't mean he's copying him. [I don't know his team and such so whatever]

Slimi said:
Are you saying I'm copying him? He just uses common pokemon with a good strategy! I'm just using OU pokemon....
no.. his are OU also... i despise salamence with a bloody passion!

PokeChamp said:
no.. his are OU also... i despise salamence with a bloody passion!
So whats ur point, if they are both using overused pokemon, thn there is no argument saying he opies, i can probably garentee u mos people on this forum use at least 3 of them pokemon also, so there is no biggy really, and lets all get back on topic

Out of that list, i use one poke all the time lol. The rest on the list i have intention to use them when the time comes to change my strategy lol.

WuddlePook said:
You should train a Pokemon based on iv's, nature, and sometimes personal preference on what could be used more effectively. Not only movesets. I only got like 8-9 different ev trained pokemon and just mix and match the what I like.

same here i have like 7-8 EV train pokemon but i can make couple of strategies out of them. and no i dont have wall team lol. i dont make strategies just to counter someone elses stratgy lol. pokechamp im not syaing ur dumb but ur thinking of differently, weaknesses can be counter perfectly if you could plot a good strategy against it.

anyway lol most people uses OU. (edited)

Last edited:
kyouh said:
same here i have like 7-8 EV train pokemon but i can make couple of strategies out of them. and no i dont have wall team lol. i dont make strategies just to counter someone elses stratgy lol. pokechamp im not syaing ur dumb but ur thinking of differently, weaknesses can be counter perfectly if you could plot a good strategy against it.
or if u have pokemon thsat have moves to cover thier weaknesses, which is probably esential

kyouh said:

anyway lol most people uses OU. (edited)
That's why they call it OU....

kyouh said:
???

you think i dont know that????

Good EV spread for Umbreon? anyone?
Relaxed/Sassy

EV: 252 SPD/ 252 DEF/ 6HP

u want unmbreon to b a wish BPer

so the movest to be:

Wish
Baton Pass
Toxic
Confuse Ray

Ayo said:
Relaxed/Sassy

EV: 252 SPD/ 252 DEF/ 6HP

u want unmbreon to b a wish BPer

so the movest to be:

Wish
Baton Pass
Toxic
Confuse Ray

the Eevee i have has calm nature 31 Ivs def and sp def. and no i dont plan using it as a BPer.

um thinking of using umbreon not only as a wall but an attacker while draining their HP.

moveset:

Toxic
Confuse Ray
Shadow Ball/ Dark Pulse
Moonlight

so im asking with calm nature Umbreon, what would be a good EV spread?

I would say 130 defence, 128 spec def, 252 HP, that would probz make your umbreon survive to put up toxic and confuse ray on opponent. then you can moonlight and attack with i would choose dark pulse, as normal types are immune to shadow ball. and then you wouldnt be able to attack them.

Though you could max out on of the defences and half the other defences EV with HP. To ensure you'd survive either a brick break, close combat(there getting pretty common now), or a focus blast or signal beam(though never seen anyone but me have that move on a poke)

Last edited:
Back