252 attack 252 speed and 6 hp

for physical sweeper that is.

252 sp attk 128 hp 130 speed

252 sp attack 252 speed 6 hp

for special sweeper.
it will never survive a powder snow... if that T.T

PokeChamp said:
Powder Snow would only be good for Double Battles. It might last a Powder Snow [I'm too lazy to do the math myself] And why would you have a Dragonite out against a Frosslass and maybe a Mamoswine.

WuddlePook said:
Powder Snow would only be good for Double Battles. It might last a Powder Snow [I'm too lazy to do the math myself] And why would you have a Dragonite out against a Frosslass and maybe a Mamoswine.
ionno, some1 stupid.... but dragonite is the weakest dragon imo...

PokeChamp said:

if your stupid enuf to fight those then yes. but if your thinking or using ur brain then you can come up with a strategy maybe withdrew dragonite or etc.

WuddlePook said:

EXACTLY why battle it when you know you have the disadvantages. thats just stupid.

PokeChamp said:
maybe its your last pokemon, dee dee dee..:tard: :tard: :tard:

LMAO how can you battle without strategy, and why would you make dragonite your last pokemon? especially if your fighting those kind of pokemon. (ice and stuff)

If your thinking ahead, that would be almost imposible to happen having dragonite as your last option against mamo or frosslass. -.- only tard does think of that.

I'm sorry for making this up, but will you guys just SHUT UP! And also can someone answer my question on the Q/A thread plz

kyouh said:
252 attack 128 hp and 130 speed

252 attack 252 speed and 6 hp

for physical sweeper that is.

252 sp attk 128 hp 130 speed

252 sp attack 252 speed 6 hp

for special sweeper.

Heres ur answer

kyouh said:
LMAO how can you battle without strategy, and why would you make dragonite your last pokemon? especially if your fighting those kind of pokemon. (ice and stuff)

If your thinking ahead, that would be almost imposible to happen having dragonite as your last option against mamo or frosslass. -.- only tard does think of that.
im not that dumb.... im not dumb at all....in fact.... i am taking battles more frequently, and seeing every1s strategy... and created a team for countering the people ive fought... of course i have an all-around team D:

PokeChamp said:
im not that dumb.... im not dumb at all....in fact.... i am taking battles more frequently, and seeing every1s strategy... and created a team for countering the people ive fought... of course i have an all-around team D:
Most people dont have one strategy, i have over a box full of useful pokemon which makes me able to use a number of different strategies on whichever ones i feel like using at the time. Its stupid creating a team just to counteract someone elses team, then u find they have more than one team and ur counter team gets pawned by the other team

I just EV my pokes in what their movesets are, and also in speed so they go first! :D Also, I have a whole team of dragons (favorite pokes) dragonite is te pwnage, my favorite poke! I have like 12 different teams and strategies :tard:

Popert said:
I just EV my pokes in what their movesets are, and also in speed so they go first! :D Also, I have a whole team of dragons (favorite pokes) dragonite is te pwnage, my favorite poke! I have like 12 different teams and strategies :tard:
You should train a Pokemon based on iv's, nature, and sometimes personal preference on what could be used more effectively. Not only movesets. I only got like 8-9 different ev trained pokemon and just mix and match the what I like.

My shiny dratini is the cutest!!!! Popert is your 12 different teams like good and EV trained? I think I will only have like 2 teams. Here is my gonna be team: (I have a dratini and elekid in training and if I get a blissey I will replace snorlax with blissey and I also want a skarmory and starmie but then it will be on different teams then)

Snorlax
Gengar
Salamence
Tyranitar
Dragonite
Electivire

It isn't the order though...

Back