Official EV Training Thread.

Ther is no way u can train its special attack it can only get like 3 special ayttacking moves anyway and its max special attack is 207, whereas its max attack is 317. So forget about special attacks

okay do this EV's EV:252Hp / 6 Attack / 252 Defence and have a Impish nature. But Lax is okay but u lack special defence then.

Gentle nature is a disgrace :lol: - defence (its best stat and +SPC D) not very good, Impish/adamnt/Jolly are the better ones for it

It's speed is already abysmal, so you likely want to give it decent defensive and then pump its spec attack up.

108 def / 140 S. Def / 252 S. attack ?

I really like sassy on a blastoise and turn him into a bit of a wall, breed with one corsela and get aqua ring and Mirror Coat

for a b-toise, use
150 def
150 sp. def
210 sp. attack

it will last much longer, but use it in double battles, ur sweeper will knock out the walls while your wall ticks off the other sweepers, and you should breed for a defense nature, every1 has electivires now.. T.T

Everyone has electivires now???, ive never seen one against me lol. and with the setup pokechamp recommended, blastoise can survive pretty much any attack. Whenever i come across a blastoise takes me atleast 2-3 hits to take it out (depending on what pokemon im using)

MztikalAce said:
Everyone has electivires now???, ive never seen one against me lol. and with the setup pokechamp recommended, blastoise can survive pretty much any attack. Whenever i come across a blastoise takes me atleast 2-3 hits to take it out (depending on what pokemon im using)
umm, i was just guessing a set-up! :lol: but they do get dam annoying T.T

somehow, my electivire has more atk than my chomp...

I have a question, Say my Milotic has/had 252 EVs in Sp. Atk that's +63 to Sp.Atk, she was at 90 Sp. Atk, now shes at lvl 159, does that mean the EVs are gone? Do I have to EV train it the 252 EVs in Sp. Atk again on my Milotic?

ILoveWii said:
I have a question, Say my Milotic has/had 252 EVs in Sp. Atk that's +63 to Sp.Atk, she was at 90 Sp. Atk, now shes at lvl 159, does that mean the EVs are gone? Do I have to EV train it the 252 EVs in Sp. Atk again on my Milotic?
how is your milotic at lvl 159?
i think you mean her sp. attk is 159
if she raises a level... the EVs are kept in..
so when you have 252 EVs in a stat... and they are trained in then you raise a level, you do not have to re-train again..

Back