Bosses for Super Smash Bros Brawl

Nick Atack

=( Blooper isnt in Brawl
Nov 5, 2007
Im in Antartica
:lol: Hi,this post thingy is about bosses for SSBB!!! What Bosses would you like to battle in Subspace? The comfirmed bosses are Petey Piranha and possibley Raquaza. What whould you like to see??? :yikes: Dont post somthing stupid like a Big Goomba or a Giga Waddle Dee. Only well known,popular,or famus bosses from Nentendo(or from games like Sonic and Metal Gear Solid) games!!!!
Remember,you cant have aboss that is already a character,like Bowser or King Dedede. Use bosses from a varaty of games. :smilewinkgrin: Thanks! Happy Posting!!

K R A I D

kraidprime.jpg

Sylux said:
K R A I D

kraidprime.jpg
o_O!!!!!!!!!

This is interesting cause back in teh first metroid prime they were going to get Kraid to be a boss within the phazon mines i think? and it was supposed to be even deeper than when u got past the omega pirate but, i dont kno what happened to this idea....>_> kraid looks like such a cool boss.....thing that gets me though, is y doesnt he have legs in the pic xP probaly hiding them.

Heatran(pokemon)whould be a good boss. Every good video game has a volcano in it! Or they could kick out Mewtwo and replace him with Mew,and Mewtwo could be a boss....

Back