Bowser Sig w/Video (Great finished product)

Close

幸せ雑&
Oct 13, 2006
Ohio
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000

----In 10 minutes, you will make a sig similar to this:

Finished Sig :

bowserpngwb1.png

Link for Video to Directly Watch:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/574015/bowser_sig_tutorial_10_min/

Please turn volume up !, stupid mic...

Lol, listening to a song in the background, but it was recorded on video, sorry if you hate my voice, I'm only 12 and and have not/am going through puberty. :sick:

PSD: Please click here for PSD

Background Music -

Bayside - Tortures of the Damned

Last edited:
Mock it for the kiddies ?

Please explain, and thanks :)

Uploaded the PSD (can't watch video, rest of my family's asleep :/ ) and it looks pretty cool. I'm working on one right now, but it's all typed out, not video. I find typed out tutorials much more understandable opposed to vids, but that's cool. I really appreciate the contribution to our awesome new section. :)

I would rather type it out, but I don't have that much time.

And the new section rocks ! :) And thanks .

Close said:
I would rather type it out, but I don't have that much time.

And the new section rocks ! :) And thanks .
And your welcome. :p Would rep you, but it says I have to spread it around 1st. It seems that anyone I rep, I can't rep ever again. The few people that i've repped, every time I try to rep them again (say 3 months later) it says I have to spread it around...I think my rep system is messed up.

too bad gimptalk has stolen every tutorial I could ever possibly do.... I'm definitely gonna lose rep now... :cry:

@ close. Kinda a joke. I'll post in the sticky.

Ummmm....ah, whats a joke ?....... :confused:

I just make tutorials as I go along....:idea:

Bump, Uploaded the video to metacafe, but it won't work with MEDIA, so you have to click the link. :tard:

When i was 12 my voice was almost as low as it is now. I can go 1 octave below my regular voice and 3 octives above it! Anways nice work close :D btw what program do you use? I cant tell is thats CS2 or some version of Fireworks.

Lol, I have PhotoShop 7 :)

Thanks.

Close said:

considering you were not using filters as your main source of talent I would say thats a good thing. But not to lie, thats pretty beginner stuff there. Have you considered in investing in a Wacom Tablet, it will help if you ever want to really find what photoshop can do.

Last edited:
Shiftfallout said:
considering you were not using filters as your main source of talent I would say thats a good thing. But not to lie, thats pretty beginner stuff there. Have you considered in inventing in a Wacom Tablet, it will help if you ever want to really find what photoshop can do.
Lol, I think the very point is that the tut is to start out beginners. :/

Back