Brawl Soundtrack Thread *Spoilers*

No because I deleted that Torrent ages ago. Go to Torrent, search the full album and you tell me.

noticed the put checker knights in from kirby air ride and they didnt remix it. that one is good also.

The file sizes could be different dpending on the torrent and the file compression used so no need to bicker about that.

Anyways, I gotta say, the Dr Mario Chill them is pretty badass =]

Why didn't they include Dr.Mario in Brawl?

Cuz they took the advice of thousands of whiners...that's why Pichu and Mewtwo are gone as well =/

But now we must return to the topic. I wish they would have added some music from Wario World =P

I'm vaguely having trouble with the names on this list.

Tails McCloud~ said:
I'm vaguely having trouble with the names on this list.
Yeah.. the names that were originally attached to the Japanese rip don't coincide with the US release. As soon as a find an accurate list, I'll change the names so they coincide with the game.

I know the IGN site has a complete list, but it doesn't specify which series the name comes from. I'll try to find a better index.

It's not that i'm complaining or anything, but I would appreciate that.
IGN Has a list of the music but it's mixed with all the fanfares, SSE BGMs, and SEs so I can't make a decent checklist of it.

Japanese people are mostly better with video games and songs for the video games. What has America made? Eh?

Well I've finally unlocked all the songs, so I can take care of the names for you if you'd like =]

How many songs are there? How did you unlock them all?

Back