Boxers or Briefs?

i wear boxer-breifs.
boxers ride up^ on me and breifs just feel all girly and tight, but boxer-breifs fit just right.

^Agreed. I think that boxers are all just a gimmick because boxer-briefs are so much more comfortable in every way.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^Agreed. I think that boxers are all just a gimmick because boxer-briefs are so much more comfortable in every way.

i never tried them nor plan too, i never had a problem with boxers...so i don't see how something can be more comfortable....

Probably because we engage in different activities.

I'm constantly doing something active, so that means I have to jam my hands into my pants and pull my boxers down every 5 seconds, and that all of my stuff is jumping around. Then theres the whole Peek-a-boo issue...

I just like me my Boxer-Briefs...

Kai said:
how can you like wearing boxers? its like wearing a thong...with legs...short, stubby legs.

Get a few sizes bigger, and feels like you aren't wearing anything :lol:
That's what I do :smilewinkgrin:

Kai said:
i tried that it makes it feel like an even bigger thong, beside my b-bs feel that way right now.

How would you know what a thong feels like? :lol:

Kai said:
i tried that it makes it feel like an even bigger thong, beside my b-bs feel that way right now.
well i can't really say boxers feel one way, cause they're all different, maybe you just got a paid that felt like a thong, mine are cotton...i think

no trust me, ant pair of boxers would feel like that to me. im really skinny and i run around alot, so the outcome is boxers riding up.

Kai said:
no trust me, ant pair of boxers would feel like that to me. im really skinny and i run around alot, so the outcome is boxers riding up.

You never answered my question :lol:

Back