brainstroming on the next zelda game...

wiilike

Banned
Aug 21, 2007
hello everyone :ciappa: i hope you are zelda fans because i need your help. aren't you wondering how the next wii zelda game will be? if link will still be adult? if it runs on the same graphics as TP? if you'll face ganon again? well this is the place to be!!! :ciappa: how this thread is going to work is: every once in awhile i will pop out a topic like one of the above for example. i'll say how long you can discuss it (ex. 20 min) and then i'll type in another topic after 20 minutes. :O then we talk about that topic, get it? well if you don't, then don't bother posting. :yikes: i will announce the first topic in 5 minutes. if you have any questions then tell me in the following 5 minutes please. :scared:

this is a bigger version of the text below incase you cannot read it.

hello everyone i hope you are zelda fans because i need your help. aren't you wondering how the next wii zelda game will be? if link will still be adult? if it runs on the same graphics as TP? if you'll face ganon again? well this is the place to be!!! how this thread is going to work is: every once in awhile i will pop out a topic like one of the above for example. i'll say how long you can discuss it (ex. 20 min) and then i'll type in another topic after 20 minutes. then we talk about that topic, get it? well if you don't, then don't bother posting. i will announce the first topic in 5 minutes. if you have any questions then tell me in the following 5 minutes please.

20 minutes is just an example. :smilewinkgrin: :yesnod: :wink:

hello everyone!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
topics cancelled

Last edited by a moderator:
Your timed topic idea is going to fail miserably. But you're more than welcome to simply discuss ideas for the game. I'd do it.

I think Ganondorf needs to die in the next game. They need a new villian, bad. I LOVED the image of Twilight Princess. This needs to stay....even if Link does turn into young link again or whatever. Here is a quicklist for you:

-Castle/town needs to be "under construction" as it was destroyed in TP
-Link needs 2 forms, just like in OoT and TP
-I like navi in TP...because SHE DIDN'T TALK
-Needs more towns, maybe bring back Ruto or something. Like a "suburb" town, not just country small towns and then the castle town.
-Music needs to remain a big part of it

okay, forget about the whole time stuff, just post zelda and what you think the new zelda game needs!!!

Majora's Mask is probably my favorite out of the whole series because you have three main forms you can take besides normal link. I hope they implement something like that in the new one.

I'd like to see something new... Maybe a futuristic Zelda game? Link to the Future anyone?
[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=8OiLX9Vx9wg&mode=related&search=[/MEDIA]
Too bad it's fake, but I can still dream right?

i hope navi would come back and also the graphics would be so much better because tp is gamecube graphics

yeah but still. there's not much diff between gcube and wii graphics.

There is an extreme difference between Wii graphics and GC. The Wii is 256 while the GC is 128 and the N64 is 64 if your getting the deal. The Wii is far more capable of maintaining extreme more details in all the surroundings. If you look at GC Zelda next to Wii TP just take a look around the board, more detail in trees plants, the sky, make not more defined but simply just more. And they have figured at have exactly to light and shade certain objects to make things appear better. I'm not proud of the Wii graphics but they are better

Back