the official "next zelda game" speculation thread

zelda games have allways been good...there is no need for too much change.

eoghancan said:
i heard in a magazine a few months ago that the new zelda game was "supposed to" depend heavily on the wii remote motion control
Well I should hope so, since Twilight Princess was designed for the Gamecube, not the Wii.

A lot of people seem to forget that.

I think the game might come out in 2010, but it has been a while since we heard they were making a new one. I really like tp and hope the new game is much better. I think the new game will probably have the same storyline (kill ganondorf, save zelda). I think it would be really cook if link could upgrade his weapons or sumthing like that. Also it would be really cool if you could have wars on a battle feild and recruit your own army or sumthing. Also I think you should be able to play as different character to progress in the game to get to the last boss. It probably has over 7 temples.

Bulk forum posting service

Post on many targeted forumsPrices: post on 5,000 forums for only $99, Post on 10,000 forums for only $119, post on 20,000 forums for only $139, post on 50,000 forums for only $169,Send us an email to order: [email protected]pe: kirkmaraSend mass or bulk emails, send email marketing. With our software, you may send 300,000 emails per month, thats is 300,000 emails per month! Send bulk amount of emails! Email Marketing made easy. This is the most thrilling emailing software on the market. This software will let you customize all of your emails and sends an email every 9 seconds or so. This is by far the easiest emailing software to use. JUST SEE THE VIDEO. IF YOU NEED EMAIL DATA,WE HAVE MANY FOR SALE! EMAIL MARKETING, send out many emails. See http://www.adlinkcorp.net for demo video, email me at [email protected]

Back