New Zelda game????

Do9ey

insert funny comment here
aparently there is a new Zelda game for the wii which will come out next, next year (2008) and has been worked on for the last year. it has no name and it is definatley for the wii.

Is it true? i don't know but its coming out in 2008 so you'll have to wait for a long time

so while waiting eat a bagel or play TLOZ twilight princess

No way dude, there's NO FRICKEN way that there's a LoZ coming out in the next year or even 2 yrs. (maybe many more). It depends on how much they put into the game or how much better they'll make the grafix look etc.

I think I did hear that there was one coming out for the DS, but not the Wii. NO POSSIBLE WAY.

I seriously hope they make a new Zelda by the end of Wii's lifecycle. I mean when you play TP, it's almost like they added the movements like literetly. I also want them to have fully orchastrated music. VOICE PLEASE, I can't tell you how annoying it's been to hear only the grunts and yells of the people.

Masterchip Database said:
I seriously hope they make a new Zelda by the end of Wii's lifecycle. I mean when you play TP, it's almost like they added the movements like literetly. I also want them to have fully orchastrated music. VOICE PLEASE, I can't tell you how annoying it's been to hear only the grunts and yells of the people.
Agreed. Nintendo needs to break the silence from =X to =D

Seriously, voice acting plz! :cryin:

You call this info? Im just waiting for a moment to flame you!

LOL! jk man, i never flame anyone
I hate having it done to myself. hehe

ssbb_lover said:
Agreed. Nintendo needs to break the silence from =X to =D

Seriously, voice acting plz! :cryin:
NO! NO VOICE ACTING! Do any of you realise why there is no voice acting in Zelda games? Its because Nintendo's idea is for you to imagine what the character sounds like, I know it sounds stupid but most Zelda fans will tell you it works well. Apart from that do you really want cheesy voice actors with they're crappy acting and badly put on voices (any one who's watched the Zelda cartoons will know what I mean) ruining all the characters? NO! And also do you really want 3 less dungeons in the game just because Nintendo needed to clear space for these crappy voices? NO! So its safe to say voice acting would completly ruin the game. For me anyway.

Anyway I hope Nintendo do make a new Zelda game for the Wii sometime in the future. Really Twilight Princess is simply a port of a Gamecube game, so it isn't really a Wii title. Also I hope there will be Four Swords Adventures like Four Swords game for Wii, because it would really take advantage of the Wii's DS to Wii link thingy.

Last edited:
i wish they will make a zelda game thats 2 disks long or so. then they could pack in as much goodies and voice and stuff as they wanted.

Back