Brawl Countdown Timer

mario ownz said:
oh wtf thats scary well im writing the names of the possible people that can kill me before brawl on my death note....hehehehe ronald mcdonald included in this list

:lol: you win the funniest post award your prize is *drum roll please* a rep

I kinda allready created this thread....over half a year ago....just hasn't been posted in the last couple of days...even has countdow in the tile...I can tell you searched

Marioman said:
I kinda allready created this thread....over half a year ago....just hasn't been posted in the last couple of days...even has countdow in the tile...I can tell you searched
I was tired, bored, and felt like making a topic...
Plus, there is no working clock as far as I saw, just people typing it.

Last edited:
that is so amazing, Belarr! :yesnod:

you must tell us how you created and posted this most wonderful countdown! :yesnod:

Last edited:
Subarnu said:
PLUS this one has a countdown in it!
Yep yep!

idjut said:
that is so amazing, Belarr! :yesnod:

you must tell us how you created and posted this most wonderful countdown! :yesnod:
Just some tooling with an existing flash countdown =D

PAGE 2!
TIME UNTIL BRAWL IN THE U.S.

Last edited:
Vigilante said:
The clock on my computer is set two hours back because.... I'm in... The Twilight Zone :eek:
*Spooky Voice* And no one heard from Vigilante again... because he opened the door to... THE TWILIGHT ZONE.

Nice job Belarr! Cool clock.
But that's not just the countdown to brawl it's also the countdown to the moment my life is complete.

Nice post, how did you get that on the forums? anyway that's helpful, thanks.

Luigi man said:
:lol: you win the funniest post award your prize is *drum roll please* a rep
Why thank you bro,so i heard your plan on exploring a new haunted mansion where for some reason i decide to wander in and get trapped and you have to save me yet again lmao.
seriously this countdown is really great i cant wait!!!

Thanks for the Countdown dude, rep for you, anyway...
Haha, Eastern Standard Time, YEAH! Sucks for all you Pacific Standard Time kids, we get it three hours earlier, but to you it won't feel like that...
EAST SIDE!

Belarr said:
I was tired, bored, and felt like making a topic...
Plus, there is no working clock as far as I saw, just people typing it.
So you made this thread because yo thought it was better than mine? I offered for people to post their countdowns also...whatever...I don't care about my thread anyway

Marioman said:
So you made this thread because yo thought it was better than mine? I offered for people to post their countdowns also...whatever...I don't care about my thread anyway
No, I made it because people might want to see a working countdown on the forum.

Thanks for the support all.

Belarr said:
No, I made it because people might want to see a working countdown on the forum.

Thanks for the support all.
I understand that and I'm glad you did...I didn't put much effort into mine after the game got delayed about three times...thanks for keeping the candle lit :)

Back