Brawl Friend Codes 2013

I'm not sure if people are still playing, since it's September now, but if anyone is, please add me! My friend code is 3523-1794-5981. I really hope I can find some skilled opponents >:) My name is Micro or Michael.

Anyway, here is it.
3955-1300-6982

Any way you want to set it by. Enjoy!

I dont know if you still play, but my FC is 3523-1794-5981

my friend code for brawl is 3826-0323-1956, & name my Nano.
(no items and any stage is fine but prefer FD)
if you add me send me a message :)

I added you :d my friend code is 3523-1794-5981

0433-7504-7272 if anyone wants to play, name - Solid 1v1s, 2vs2s is good

my FC is 3523-1794-5981. Add me if you want!

Last edited by a moderator:
i would have to agree with trago, i myself have never played p.m but from the reviews ive heard and the yt videos ive seen it seems alot more interesting and fun for the serious brawler to play.

I'm not sure if people are still playing, since it's September now, but if anyone is, please add me! My friend code is 3523-1794-5981. I really hope I can find some skilled opponents >:) My name is Micro or Michael.

Added, mine is 3179-5933-5920.

So I should use the wifi safe set? Is that what everyone else uses?
Yes. The Wi-Fi Safe version is the only one that works online. If you have it, I'll add you.

And please keep everything not Friend Code related out of this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw video of project M and I dont like the fact that we can jump and touch the ground so quickly. Ill stay on brawl and try universe in 2014.

Don't knock it 'til ya try it. 'Specially since that whole "jump and touch the ground quickly" bit can be done in Brawl; short hopping and then fast falling with an aerial attack is a staple technique of every Smash Bros. game t' date. It's an optional thing, Project: M still has plenty'a floaty characters with long-lasting jumps, and many more characters with fall speeds in between.

Oh, and Smash 4 won't be called "Universe". T'is just a (bad) fan-rumor.

Thank about the name.

I never jumped without seeing my character in the air, which can be done in project m.

Back