Brawl Hands On!!!

nintendo power is now published by the same people who put out PSM and the official xbox mag which both have demo discs in their floor copies i think, so i think its slightly more probable now.

Hands on doesn't exactly mean your "hands on."

Nintendo got to try out Brawl, ("Hands on") and they are giving us a "Preview" telling us about the game from what they learned. You seriously expect a demo that close to Brawl's release?

I expect to see a channel about Brawl just like they did for Metroid Prime 3, since it's pretty big. That's considered as a demo as well.

{Axtlár} said:
I expect to see a channel about Brawl just like they did for Metroid Prime 3, since it's pretty big. That's considered as a demo as well.
That would not surprise me. It would be a nice way to get people excited for it after they have been drained from the holiday season.

{Axtlár} said:
Don't count on it.

Galaxy didn't recieve one, and in addition the Everybody's Nintendo Channel will be released by then and they will have many videos located on it.

I dont under why that didn't happen lik..how did metroid get a channel but Mario didnt...wierd

Marioman said:
I dont under why that didn't happen lik..how did metroid get a channel but Mario didnt...wierd

probably because they were relying on "viral word of mouth" to get the word out about metroid.

Marioman said:
I was also wondering this. It could be because Metroid didn't sell all that great or because they used Mario in the Check Mii Out channel. Either way, it doesn't match up to Metroid's channel and I was really hoping the big 3 would each get one.

Who knows anymore. Christmas day we could get a Brawl demo, new years a preview of the sequel to Twilight Princess, January 6th a Smashros.com blog entry about the online mode being fixed in Brawl.

(The 6th is my birthday. :p )

But seriously, who knows.

all i can say, is everything that we've REALISTICALLY wanted outta brawl has happend....i.e. a good story plot, sonic as a charchter, online, etc. so im not gonna doubt that nintendo knows majority wants a playable demo of sum sort in place of the delay.

I want to get some issues of magazines... How much are the issues for each month or for a year. Also which magazine would you recommend that has good Wii info? And does it come with any like coupons or anything?...:confused:

Back