Brawl Hands On!!!

Walugi said:
hey yo,
what month is the issue that this is being released with?
decemeber or Jan?

THEY ARE HAVING A HOLIDAY ISSUE LIKE THEY DO EVERY YEAR (VOL.223) AND IT'S A MIX OF DECEMBER AND JULY.

^WOAH! FREAKING DILLON!!

I had assumed that just meant that someone who had played the game would be interviewed...

Umm, ralph, nice avatar (I recommend changing it before someone bans you...)
And, yes, it probably is only somebody who has played the game reporting.

yep you might want to change that avatar oh im late for this but if they released a demo off SSBB i hope it is playable not like the MP3 demo witch was boring as hell

ign already did a hands-on. This'll be a hella glorified NP does that. I can't find NP in any stores here anymore anyways. Demos take too much space. Your Wii would not be able to handle it. Ninty is strongly against hard drives and open online for that matter.

Last edited:
Monsteroids said:
ign already did a hands-on. This'll be a hella glorified NP does that. I can't find NP in any stores here anymore anyways. Demos take too much space. Your Wii would not be able to handle it. Ninty is strongly against hard drives and open online for that matter.
WOAH UR SUPER SMART whats a hard drive jk :lol: ok i will stop asking about the demo then

Luigi man said:
and you no how?:wtf:
The game will be released in Japan in January. Think logically. At this point, what is Nintendo going to gain from putting out a demo?

Back