Brawl kicking out melee characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just deleted 11 more off-topic posts, last warning: next time this thread will be closed and both sides can start over. And any offenders (be that the original or retaliation) will receive a 2 day posting ban.

phimuajedi69 said:
I just deleted 11 more off-topic posts, last warning: next time this thread will be closed and both sides can start over. And any offenders (be that the original or retaliation) will receive a 2 day posting ban.

Good moderating.

It's only fair.

Enough of this get the **** of this thread close it all done? How dare you do this he changed the ****ing subject? What part of that dont you understand. Do you know how rude it is to butt in to other people conversation close the thread done now and stop crying to the admistartiors :mad:

Lord Haku said:
Enough of this get the **** of this thread close it all done? How dare you do this he changed the ****ing subject? What part of that dont you understand. Do you know how rude it is to butt in to other people conversation close the thread done now and stop crying to the admistartiors :mad:

Your choice is simple - either stick to brawl discussion or don't contribute to the discussion at all.

If a thread gets ridiculous and is being hijacked, I'll complain. Respect the rules of the forum or don't bother coming here. It's simple.

YOU INTREPUTTED OUR CONVERSATION WHAT ****ING PART OF THAT Dont you understad. Its people like you who ruin this forum. We changed the god damn topic execpt and grow up. Oh wait you deleted our whole discussion learn so manners and please dont ever post in my thread again for god sakes you intrepuuted us that was 12 paages ago the subjcet was changed now leave the ****ing thread :mad:

Lord Haku said:
YOU INTREPUTTED OUR CONVERSATION WHAT ****ING PART OF THAT Dont you understad. Its people like you who ruin this forum. We changed the god damn topic execpt and grow up. Oh wait you deleted our whole discussion learn so manners and please dont ever post in my thread again for god sakes you intrepuuted us that was 12 paages ago the subjcet was changed now leave the ****ing thread :mad:

The subject wasn't changed, you all started talking about Naruto in the middle of this thread and it's been that way ever since. It's spammers who ruin the forum, not people who abide by the rules.

I'll contribute to any thread that interests me thank you. I don't believe there is a rule against that.

Fine do so and Thank you for ruining our conversation that was so poilte of you you want to talk about Brawl charachters make your owne god damn thread you didn't have to ruin my mine :mad:

I'm not going to sit here and argue about it. Just try to stay on topic in future. If you want to start the discussion again just post a new thread in the anime section. Geez

Agreed, now let's get back on topic.

People think that Samus is being kicked out for Zero-suit Samus, but this is not the case. I read somewhere a little while ago that you will be able to simply take her suit on and off, just like you can change colour/costume of characters. Kind of cool.

Alright back to Naruto

For all the fans out here Itachi sharingan is so much better than sauske but then we havent seen sauskes so I guess we still need some more info on it

Locking this thread, its gone so far off on a tangent its become a 'free for all'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back