Brawl recieves ANOTHER perfect score(no spoilers)

^^^^^
not true
what about gamespot
plus nintendo power matters also and that gave it a perfect score
igns the one that people most trust
not necessarily the one that "most" matters

CantGetAWii said:
Nice, it deserves it.
There is so much detail in this game, its going to be one of the Wii's top titles easily throughout its tenure.
it'd better be. melee was THE game for cube. it'd be a shame if brawl wasnt the same for wii

spiff-ssbb said:
it'd better be. melee was THE game for cube. it'd be a shame if brawl wasnt the same for wii

trust me, this was already the game for the wii when it was just announced in 2005 I believe.

laderer5 said:
trust me, this was already the game for the wii when it was just announced in 2005 I believe.
ya haha that was back when it was supposed to be a wii launch game... and here we are now still waiting -sigh- lol ya no doubt its the benchmark game though

spiff-ssbb said:
ya haha that was back when it was supposed to be a wii launch game... and here we are now still waiting -sigh- lol ya no doubt its the benchmark game though

ohhhhh trust me its going to be "The" game for the Wii.

laderer5 said:
:lol:
super smash bros brawl got some competition though with mario kart wii coming out
in that thread ssbb vs mario kart wii thread (idk the name) it seems wiichat got some diehard mario kart wii fans

you never know
in 2011 nintendo could make a super smash bros brawl/mario kart wii mix type game and you fight on karts while racing =D
over......you guessed it.....this deserves to be in a spoiler :lol:
wi-fi :lol: :wink: :lol:

lol not gunna lie mario kart was my game for the longest time

You all seem to be very confident of a game that has very limited footage and information...

laderer5 said:
You all seem to be very confident of a game that has very limited footage and information...
what game mario kart wii, or ssbb
cause if you mean ssbb your crazy :crazy:
go on youtube and type in super smash bros brawl and there a ton of matches and ingame gameplay and wifi and everything
on the other hand if you ment mario kart wii, im totally with ya bro

What does it matter what these websites give Brawl? It will still undoubtedly be the greatest title Wii will ever have.

Barbz911 said:
^^^^^
not true
what about gamespot
plus nintendo power matters also and that gave it a perfect score
igns the one that people most trust
not necessarily the one that "most" matters
actually im sure if some statistics were shown ign would be the #1 in traffic or what not. nintendo power doesnt matter, they are bias. gamespot is alright, but they love to give games harsh scores and sometimes their review doesnt justify the score, where as it almost always does on IGNs part.

Barbz911 said:
what game mario kart wii, or ssbb
cause if you mean ssbb your crazy :crazy:
go on youtube and type in super smash bros brawl and there a ton of matches and ingame gameplay and wifi and everything
on the other hand if you ment mario kart wii, im totally with ya bro

I obviously ment mario kart... You can type in ssbb in google and get over 1000 videos.. but mario kart has little to none so far.

laderer5 said:
I obviously ment mario kart... You can type in ssbb in google and get over 1000 videos.. but mario kart has little to none so far.
ok good thats what I thought you ment
but theres only like 1 post on mario kart wii and you said
and yea there wasnt to many people who said anything on mario kart wii
but im with ya 100%

Back