Bring all your sorrows from the "wiichat apocalypse" here

It was the dawn of the third age of Wiichat – ten or so months after the darkages. The past few mounths was a dream, given form. Its goal: to prevent another war, by creating a place where humans and aliens can work out their differences peacefully. It's a port of call – home away from home – for diplomats, hustlers, entrepreneurs, and wanderers. Humans and aliens, wrapped in two million, five hundred thousand tons of spinning metal... all alone in the night. It can be a dangerous place, but it's our last best hope for peace. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2258. The name of the place is Babylon 5.
Is it sad that I recognised that from it's first line? Good ol' Sinclair. Prefered Sheridan though (Bruce Boxleiter).

Haven't really checked about what I lost. Not really bothered. In the end, it doesn't really matter how many posts I have, nor the amount of rep or anything. What really matters is that I'm fine and I'm still here (sorry, went into family guy mode for a moment).

I lost my job :(

Well not really I just haven't figured out how to do things yet. Probably lost more, just got home from work and tried logging on here again.

I lost my job :(

Well not really I just haven't figured out how to do things yet. Probably lost more, just got home from work and tried logging on here again.

Aw, you're not a super mod anymore.

I have only been here about a month...so I lost my username...and the few new friends I had made...O well.

I was all excited too, I had made my first official post in the Design Lounge and was antsy to get some replies. Came back the next day...and well, you know the rest.

I guess I will just have to start over.

At least the site got a new look
approved2sw1.gif

Is it sad that I recognised that from it's first line? Good ol' Sinclair. Prefered Sheridan though (Bruce Boxleiter).

Haven't really checked about what I lost. Not really bothered. In the end, it doesn't really matter how many posts I have, nor the amount of rep or anything. What really matters is that I'm fine and I'm still here (sorry, went into family guy mode for a moment).
It was the only line that I found to be edit worthy and of a kinda funny dwindle off into a different diction kind of thing

Lost my account, my threads, and my Sig and Avatar. I hope I get my old account and threads back, althrough with this new name. I think its cool.

Edit: I glubbin' h8 you, 2009 Nick, you pathetic waste of space. Also, use apostrophes, please. They're not "pointless".

...I do agree about the username being cool, though.

Last edited:
Well i lost a grand total of 4 posts :ee5k:

Oh and since i only recently signed up i lost my account :tard:

I think some of the people who lost their accounts should become Mods......yes I know its pointless, but why not?

Edit: goddamnitt past me.

Last edited:
I think some of the people who lost their accounts should become Mods......yes I know its pointless, but why not?

Bad idea. A LOT of people lost their accounts, so are you saying all of them should become Moderators?

Lost my account, my threads, and my Sig and Avatar. I hope I get my old account and threads back, althrough with this new name. I think its cool.

I should still have them on my TO BE UPDATED site

I spent more time at other sites, got promoted, played more games and got kick ass at L4D and FIFA.

@Cpt.

Wrong thread hehe, I think anyways.

@Neosquid

Everyone would like to be a moderator I'm sure, and getting your account deleted doesn't make you qualify I'm afraid. Just return to what you were doing before and who knows, things happen.

Back