Cal Of Duty 5 Wii Revealed and Other Game News

For the record, the zapper is GARBAGE
Sorry you have to hear it like that but it's true. I can explain if you want.

Tails McCloud~ said:
For the record, the zapper is GARBAGE
Sorry you have to hear it like that but it's true. I can explain if you want.

Ouch... can you explain why ? Thought its a good item with MOHH2. I bought mine from UK (Ebay) for around 9Stg

zapper is fun for a quick run through arcade mode, but it really hinders your ability to do quick movements in multiplayer. it sure does look fun to use, but it does feel rather awkward to use. not only does it force your hands into a locked position, but it leaves the buttons on the wiimote inaccessible unless you actually free one of your hands.

so yeah, the wii zapper might work alright for casual pick-up games like ghost squad and re:uc, it really doesn't do justice for REAL fps's.

if you're looking for a more useful light gun peripheral, i suggest the nyko perfect shot.

whats the difference between the zapper and the nyco perfect shot ?

Moreover how does the nyco perfect shot compate in online mode of MOHH2 ?

Last..where do I find this item from europe or the uk ?

the zapper forces both the wiimote and the nunchuck to remain in a fixed position while the perfect shot allows the nunchuck to remain free. plus, the trigger is much more responsive and your hand using the nunchuck remains free to hit the buttons on the wiimote.

uhhhh idk much about availability of peripherals in the u.k., but you should be able to find the perfect shot at your local specialty game store. if not, there's always ebay!

Back