Can sexuality be changed?

"I heard that bears are attracted to gays. Bears can smell the gayness." Anchorman.

Hey, did you guys know that sexual orientation is changed like women on their menstrual cycles? If all the guys or girls are in a room with even one gay, they all slowly become gay over a matter of 5mins!

Nah, haven't you seen Seinfeld? A woman's body is a work of art, a man's body is utilitarian.

Some would disagree with that notion. Most wouldn't say having a beard is practical, they're just messy but can be attractive to some.

I wish I could grow a beard faster...

Wow. You guys sure as hell decided to turn my thread into a load of fail. Thanks for that.

The initial point was that everyone is born bisexual, and slowly gains a preference because of where they live (clearly evident here) and other factors (that include being severely mislead by bad parenting). Not whether gay people deserve to exist. Of course they do. They deserve to exist as much as 15 year olds do. So uh, whatever your name is, Generalsma. It'd be best if you left.

Wow. You guys sure as hell decided to turn my thread into a load of fail. Thanks for that.

The initial point was that everyone is born bisexual, and slowly gains a preference because of where they live (clearly evident here) and other factors (that include being severely mislead by bad parenting). Not whether gay people deserve to exist. Of course they do. They deserve to exist as much as 15 year olds do. So uh, whatever your name is, Generalsma. It'd be best if you left.
I think we can all agree this thread is one massive load of fail, so get back on topic:

I still don't believe everyone is born bisexual. Sigmund Freud mentioned the idea, but like a lot of his theories about sexuality, there's not much evidence for it. I suspect this theory gets banded around a lot because of the completely pointless Kinsey scale, and because it appeals to some bisexuals.

Back