Mind Control..

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
I find this very interesting and want to learn how to break it for I know a few people under it. I don't mean actual mind control but a mind control where someone can have someone feel a certain way or act a certain way. From what I've seen this is common in man to woman relationships. The girl doesn't really like the guy, but can't resist him at the same time. She regrets being with him and doesn't like it but can't help it. The guy can forget her for a year then come back and have that girl wanting him still, he can be the biggest asshole sometimes but still manages to keep control of her. Again, I have a couple friends that I see go through this and I don't understand it. No, its not anything to do with sexual appeal from what I can tell. Anyone notice this or know why it's so? This is also played a lot on in movies with an abusive husband or the sort.

lol i can see why you associate mind control with this subject, but idn, it just dosn't suit it,

girls typically want to be dominated by the males, as in males are the strong guy and what not....this can be evident whenever you see girls dumb themselves down

so if males are assholes or something, some girls might see this as a turn on

or maybe the girls are just really desperate, and feel secure having a boyfriend, and don't want to lose it

or maybe th egirl just really likes other qualities of the male, but like those qualities so much, she turns a blind eye to the assholish ones

there is probably a bunch of reasons why this could happen and i could write a couple more examples but i think that would be a bit overkill

overall though i think it usually happens because of a girl's feelings, and you can't control anyone's feelings so i don't think you can 'break it'

mushroomedmario said:
lol i can see why you associate mind control with this subject, but idn, it just dosn't suit it,

girls typically want to be dominated by the males, as in males are the strong guy and what not....this can be evident whenever you see girls dumb themselves down

or maybe the girls are just really desperate, and feel secure having a boyfriend, and don't want to lose it

or maybe th egirl just really likes other qualities of the male, but like those qualities so much, she turns a blind eye to the assholish ones

there is probably a bunch of reasons why this could happen and i could write a couple more examples but i think that would be a bit overkill

overall though i think it usually happens because of a girl's feelings, and you can't control anyone's feelings so i don't think you can 'break it'

Wow. Took the words right outa my mouth. good job:lol:

Sovieto said:
I find this very interesting and want to learn how to break it for I know a few people under it.

Time to start studying psychology. The human mind is complicated and confusing.

mushroomedmario said:

Are you male or female? No offence mean, just wondering.

I called what Sovieto described as being "sucked in". Girls (generally, although I do know of a couple who the female is the domminant and abusive one) can't see what how bad the bloke is for them, and is love-blind.
I remember a few times getting annoyed with female friends who were in this situation.
I wish it was possible for a third party to break it.. I think the only person who could though, is the girl/sucked in/dominated one.

mushroomedmario said:

yes ive looked over those answers before but i think there is just another layer to it... a layer that deals less with a girls emotions, but the "minds" emotions.. its hard to explain but a guy can be under this as well from what i see, in a little different way though.

Back